36 | 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧

☠︎︎

Belle's POV

/ edited /

"Think again." A tiny unknown woman with a facade mask covered her face along with her words in a muffle while aiming her gun at the man above me.

Who the fuck is she?

She doesn't look like one of our members.

In fact, she looked like the enemy.

She wore a hooded leather black jump suit, which hugged her toned muscles and incredibly flat stomach, as her face and hair was not visible because of the hood and a mask.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" The man growled while looking at her with betrayal in his eyes.

"Remember me rude food man?" She giggled from shooting the guy on the shoulder.

"You son of a b—"

"Ah hah! You stay right there on the ground mister, actually get off of her. Let her fucking breathe, Jesus Christ." She groaned before flipping over the man above me by kicking him hard, as I watched the whole scene dumbfounded.

Again, who is she?

And why is she helping me?

Wasn't she also an enemy?

"Think of this as a revenge to giving me tasteless porridge as dinner for two days." She laughed childishly with no regrets before shooting him in the leg along with having a perfect aim, creating damage on a specific nerve that would paralyse him completely, as he shouted in pain, while clutching his shoulder.

Oh my—

"It's not really my job to end you, I'm not really much of a killer. I'd rather let one of the wolves do that for me. I hope you liked my surprise." She giggled in sincerity before turning to me swiftly and clasping her hands.

"Who the fuck are you?!" I growled menacingly before moving away a little bit, as she looked at me with amusement filled eyes and tilted her head sideways in a taunting way, almost as if she was analysing me.

She stood there in the middle of the chaos, looking at me very innocently as her figure relaxed before her arms went limp beside her and it looked like she was smiling behind the mask.

Okay, she's definitely very creepy.

Her voice wasn't really that recognisable, although it sounded very familiar. Because of the mask, her real voice was concealed, making it impossible for me to track her real tone, causing me to inwardly curse profanities under my breath and elicit a head scratch from her.

Yet she gave out a very loving and welcoming aura. Where have I seen you before?

"I'm sorry." She muttered softly with regret, heading towards me while my guard was down and I frowned at her, before picking me up from the ground quickly with perfect ease and no problems and then punching me in the face.

Did this snake just punch me?

DIDN'T SHE JUST HELP ME!?

"You bitch." I sneered venomously before massaging my cheek, as I readjusted my jaw back to it's position and clenched my fists.

Damn, her punch was good. I'll give her that.

"Just hit me." She commanded softly while looking around for any external danger, before standing in a defence position as I looked down at her figure.