29 | 𝙬𝙖𝙧

☠︎︎

Aria's POV

/ edited /

"Are you sure I can trust you into not running off again?" He chuckled menacingly while I rolled my eyes exaggeratedly.

Oh mister, you don't know how much I'm tempted to twist your non existent balls 360 and then poke them with a butter knife before squeezing them so tight.

"I won't, I promise. Unless you make me." I teased as he laughed at my response.

"Okay fine. But seriously, thank you for giving me a chance to explain. You don't know how much I've wanted this." He muttered while kissing my forehead quickly.

I need to sterilise my whole body once I go back, yuck. Pablo blood alert Pablo blood alert, ew ew ew.

"But at the same time, you didn't miss when we I caught you having sex with Vicky, out of all the people, it just had to be her huh?" I taunted while crossing my arms.

His arms were still around me waist, and I couldn't help but feel violated and unsafe from his touch.

Like how almost a rapist would make a person feel like.

"Babygirl, I was drunk. And she threw herself onto me because she was upset about some guy who rejected her. In fact, it's she who took advantage of me, even though she knew we both were dating." He explained.

Of course he loved to point fingers at others.

Jesus Christ, his explanation is as pathetic as he is. Why was I with him in the first place?

"I'm not really convinced honestly." I dragged out, trying to lengthen the conversation.

"Please trust me on this, you can even ask her if you want. I'm sure she'll apologise." He added.

Bitch what.

"How should I trust you Caleb? Literally a minute ago you were pointing your gun at me. A gun. With no hesitation. I don't even know why you have a stupid gun with you, is it normal around here? I don't think so. It clearly shows you won't hesitate to hurt me." I scoffed.

"Well, if you see this technically, you're not exactly wrong in a way." He smirked.

What?

What did he mean-

Oh no.

What did he mean by that? Flipping fuck.

He then turned us around, making me face away from the door with him grabbing me roughly, dragging me to his bed.

"You see Aria, if it takes to teach you a lesson to show you that you belong to me, what's the harm in that hmm?"

"Excuse me!? You're such a fucking asshole! You want to hurt me? HURT ME!? LET ME GO YOU ABUSER!" I trashed and tugged every single part of me away from him, but he took his strength as an advantage to pin me down on the bed.

"Now that's where you are wrong, I don't want to see you hurt. I want you to obey, and if disciplining you means to let you know your place with my gun, then so be it." He laughed while grabbing my pants.

"NO! PLEASE DON'T! LET ME GO YOU JERK-"

"I wouldn't finish that sentence if I were you babygirl." He growled while slapping me on my left cheek, really hard.