Chapter 1

~Sorry I'm not the greatest writer but I love writing 😅 so here's a Spamano btw a bit of prumano in the beginning sorry if you don't ship~

It's a nice warm day in the young Italians house. Or at least it feels like it with warm Prussian arms around him.

Romano had left Spain's house a few years earlier when he finally was 18 and wanted to move in with Prussia after they became close. It felt nice being with Prussia being his boyfriend. Somehow it didn't exactly feel complete or right but Romano ignored the feeling. He thought it wasn't really important.

Spain has been sad as ever these last few years that his little tomato left. He hasn't seen him in forever.

Romano enjoyed being with Prussia he basically almost forgot about Spain.

Spain could never get Romano out of his head even though he's probably way happier without him. Spain frowns at that thought forgetting about it and continuing to smile to everyone he sees.

"Prussia?" He whispers softly rubbing one of his fingers in circles around the Prussians muscles.

"Yeah?" Prussia answers sleepy ruffling up the Italians hair.

"Bastardo don't do that!!!" Romano squeals. "Anyways I was wondering how much do you love me..?"

"Romano I love you a lot" he says carelessly giving him a quick kiss to the cheek.

"Oh.." Romano mumbles cuddling into Prussia.

"Don't worry I love you I love you" Prussia laughs slightly licking Romano's lips kissing him roughly and sliding a hand down his pants.

"I love you too" Romano gasps flinching and slightly kissing back.

"You can be so hot sometimes" Prussia laughs again grabbing his member.

"S-stop it Bastardo" Romano yells jumping out of bed covering himself up.

"What come on what's wrong Francy I-I mean Romano" Prussia stutters calling Romano to come back.

"No OMG YOU JUST CALLED ME FRANCY BASTARD YOUVE BEEN SLEEPING WITH HIM HAVENT YOU?" Romano screams at him choking back tears.

"N-no Romano come on let me touch you" Prussia says in a seductive voice.

"OMG DONT EVEN YOU JUST WANT TO GET INTO MY PANTS DONT YOU? How many people have you been sleeping with?" Romano screams more whispering the last question.

"I'm sorry Romano only three I couldn't help myself I love you though"

"Dammit no you don't you just want to be in my pants" Romano whispers sobbing softly.

"No-no I mean maybe but no" Prussia mumbles

"Dammit you bastard I hate you I hate you I HATE YOU!!!" Romano yells in Prussia's face some spit getting into his face.

And with that Romano grabs a bag and some of his belongings and dashes out the door not sure where he's going yet.

~that's the first chapter I hope it's good I tried I know it's short but I'll have more chapters out promise~