Chapter 3

~here's chapter 3 I don't really know what else to say haha I'm the shyest person ever lol anyways enjoy!~

Spain wakes up realizing he'd past out after several bottles of alcohol 'shit' he realized this is horrible. he gets up holding his head having a headache. He stumbles into the closest bathroom stubbing his toe on the door.

"Shit stupid fucking door" he grumbles sorta surprising himself since he never cusses but shakes it off and washes his face off.

After cleaning himself up he got ready to head out needing some fresh air. Spain finally found his shoes after ten minutes of looking and went for a walk town town. Damn he was lonely he missed his little tomato or at least he wishes he can say Romano is his. Spain inwardly sighs heading to the park and sitting down on one of the benches.

Romano carried Lucy walking down the street. It was fucking windy and cold he thought. He began thinking about how Prussia could be keeping warm.

"DAMN FUCKING PRUSSIA!!" Romano screams.

"I HATE YOU HOW COULD YOU DO THIS BASTARD!!" He screams more into the air a few people staring and his puppy whines licking his cheek as a few tears escape Romano's eyes.

He finds a park and sits on the bark not realizing someone on the other side. So he breaks down in tears.

Spain looks up seeing a familiar head of red brown hair. He hears him sobbing and gets up hurrying over to him.

"R-roma??!! Are you ok??" Spain asks worriedly rubbing his arm to comfort.

"..E-Espana..?" Romano whispers looking up at him with teary glassy hazel eyes. Gosh how those eyes were so beautiful to Spain.

"Roma what's wrong why are you crying??" Spain whispers frowning and wiping a few tears off his soft cheeks but it being pointless since more fell.

"N-nothing.." Romano whispers not wanting to show any weakness even though he's shown so much already.

"Romano come here." Spain pulls him into a big hug. Romano didn't know what else to do other than hug him back and sob into his shoulder.

"I don't know what's wrong but I'm sorry for whatever happened Roma how about you come to my house.. I can make you some nice warm breakfast"

Romano blushes softly at the sweet gesture. NOT THAT HE LIKED IT OR ANYTHING OR WANTED TO GO TO SPAINS HOUSE HE JUST DIDNT HAVE A P-PLACE TO STAY RIGHT NOW GOSH!!

"Fine" he mumbles.

"Yay yay Roma I'm gonna cheer you up" Spain says with a goofy smile helping me up.

"You can try bastard" Romano mumbles picking up his pup and following Spain into his car.

It was an awkwardly quiet ride. Spain didn't want to bother Romano and Romano had no idea what to say so he just pet his pup the whole way.

Once they made it Spain hurried out and opened the door for Romano.

He blushed admiring SPAINS nice WAIT WHAT hair and beautiful NO NO emerald green eyes oh how they sparkled WOW THIS SOUNDS TOO ROMANIC and those sexy brown curls and sexy body

"FUCKING MIND!!" Romano screams blushing and smacking himself. Spain laughs smiling and noticing how Romano was checking him out.

"Now Roma that's bad language don't make me punish you~" Spain laughs half jokingly.

"WHAT TOMATO BASTARD?!?" Romano turns more red jumping out of the car and speeding into the house so he doesn't get touched.

Spain follows him in humming and pulls stuff out to make some yummy breakfast.

Romano hides from Spain in the closet but he starts thinking about Prussia and everything that's happened and he starts crying. He hides himself in his knees shaking.

Spain keeps humming and wonders where Romano hid off to. Once he finishes the food setting up the table maybe a little too romantic but whatever ok he loves Roma and he wants him happy! Spain examines the table making sure it's perfect. Nice china plates with the food on them and neatly places napkins and a pretty vase of red roses in the middle with a couple lit candles.

'Perfect' he thought and with that he went off to find little Roma.

~there's chapter 3 I never know really where to end each chapter so the chapters not to long lol but I'm planning on actually finishing this story and updating sooner even though I procrastinate like half way through everything~