Chapter 2

~here's more hope you enjoy lovelies <3~

Spain lies in his bed looking up at the ceiling unable to stop thinking about Romano. How long as it been? Two three four.. And a half years? Since he's seen him.

Gosh he misses him.. He twirls a bit of his hair around thinking back to all the memories they had together.

'It's such a stormy night I wonder how he's coping I know he's so scared of storms' Spain thinks to himself 'I wish I could be comforting him'

Romano realizes he has no where to go as that was his only house since he sold his other one to move in with the German and Prussian with his Fratello.

Then a crack of lighting hits and Romano jumps screaming as the rain pours down cats and dogs.

Romano runs to find a small run down sorta shack that was abandoned and went straight in it.

He shivers whimpering and curling up in the corner as wind blows in messing up his hair and small leaks drop in several places of the roof.

He closes his eyes then all the sudden he here's another whimper which wasn't him. He jumps up scared grabbing a stick looking around wide eyed.

"W-who's th-there??" Romano stutters about to throw the stick in the direction he heard the noise until foot steps come out to reveal a small black lab husky mixed puppy.

"Aw I'm so sorry little guy" Romano relaxes putting down the stick and holding out his hands calling the puppy over.

The puppy hesitantly walks over and sniffs his hand letting Romano pet him. Then another strike of lighting and loud thunder hit and both the puppy and Romano jump frightened and whimper.

The puppy goes straight to Romano's arms so Romano holds him close to his chest. Or a her Romano had no idea he would have to check that.

The two snuggled each other for warmth and safety.

"I'm never gonna let anyone or anything hurt you puppy I'll protect you your not allowed to be hurt like I've been" he holds the puppy dearly slowly falling asleep with the puppy in arms.

Spain just couldn't fall asleep with all his thinking about Romano he just had to see him. But he probably wouldn't want to.

Spain sighed and got out of bed grabbing a midnight snack which included alcohol to knock him out asleep tonight like usual.

It was a habit a very bad one that had become constant every night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Romano woke up with a damp sweatshirt and a wet face from the pup. He softly giggled as the puppy barked at him. The puppy was good at distracting the depressed Romano.

"Ok come on let's get us some food" Romano picks the puppy and starts walking towards the closest town.

On the way he checks the puppies gender to find it to be a her.

"Ok so I'm gonna name you Lucy" Romano decides for the young girl pup and she barks in joy.

Romano got him and the pup some pasta and tomatoes filling their bellies.

He gets him and his pup sorta cleaned up in a public restroom it wasn't the greatest but it was the best he could do for them with the few stuff he grabbed.

Spain still sorta hungover in the morning sloppily made himself food and plopped himself on the couch deciding he would later go out for a walk when he was up for it. Maybe.

~sorry there's no spamano in this chapter either but it'll be coming up soon lovelies!~