Chapter 4

Spain searches for Romano not finding him. 'Hmmmm' he thinks opening the closest to see his little tomato shaking and crying.

"R-Roma what's wrong?!?! It's ok I'm here for you" he wraps his big arms around the Italian.

"P-Prussia..." The Italian mumbles and cries more for once hugging the Spaniard back.

"What about him Roma?" Spain asks in a calming voice rubbing Romano's back softly to calm him down. He feels the other tighten his grip on the back of his shirt.

"H-he" Romano hiccups sobbing into Spains shoulder.

"He what" Spain persistently continues trying to figure out what happened to his poor Roma.

"He...cheated...on me" Romano cries.

"Roma.. I'm so sorry Roma it's ok I'll always be here for you" he whispers softly in the Italians ear along with sweet things in Spanish.

The Italian begins calming down slowly pressing his face into Spains neck.

Spain stroked his hair softly but Romano feels so childish so he pushes the other away.

"Bastardo I-I'm p-perfectly fine!" He accidentally yells wiping his face and getting up and sprinting to the kitchen.

Spain sighs getting up and following.

Romano sees the table and gasps a blush creeping upon his face as he sees what Spain set up for the two.

Spain smiles seeing Roma's reaction he softly puts his hand on the others shoulder making him jump.

Romano turns to Spain blushing more as he looks into his beautiful green eyes. 'Spains so sweet' he thought.

Spain smiles even more if possible walking Romano to his seat and scooting the chair out for him. Glad the other didn't push him away or yell at all.

He goes to his own seat smiling at Romano happily. They begin to eat in silence and Romano can't stand it anymore.

"Thank you.......tomato Bastardo" he mumbles trying not to smile or blush.

"You don't have to thank me Roma I just wanted to cheer you up because I care about you" Spain gives the Italian his huge grin finishing his food.

"Dammit just accept the stupid thank you bastard" Romano grumbles blushing and looking down after finishing his food also.

"Ok ok well I'll clean the dishes" Spain smiles ignoring that he called him a bastard. Spain picks up the dishes but Romano suddenly grabs half of them.

"I'll help" Romano mumbles.

"Aw yay My little Roma s gonna help!!" Spain cheers.

"Shut up" he mumbles.

As they wash dishes their hands accidentally touch giving Romano a weird feeling he's never really felt before not even with Prussia.

The even weirder part neither pulled away as their hands touched.

Romano finally takes the courage to look up at Spain seeing Spain already looking down at him. With a weird look in his gorgeous green eyes.

"U-um" Romano blushes not meaning to stare at the spaniards face.

"Roma" Spain whispers in a sweet voice.

"What" Romano pulls his hand away embarrassed looking down.

"Nevermind" Spain goes back to cleaning the dishes scared that if he tells him he'll lose Romano forever.

~I hope you enjoyed that chapter I might take longer to update now since school is back and I'm failing math so I have to really study but I'll try to update at least once each week probably each weekend"