Chapter 6 Dance with me

~enjoy this chapter hehe lovelies~

Romano doesn't know how to respond at this moment. He freezes up unsure of himself.

'Tell him you love him!!' Romano's inner self yells. Romano doesn't know what he was thinking at that moment maybe his pride got to him or he was scared but he didn't mean what he said...

"Bastardo shut up!! I don't love you y-you're pathetic and and and that's wrong!!" Romano screams running up to his bedroom and slamming the door shut.

Romano breaks down in tears 'what did he just do?' He curls up.
...

Spain stands there numb and broken. He still loved Romano but he can't force Romano to love him that's just wrong. He should've known Romano wouldn't have the same feelings back for him.. He even said those feelings were wrong.

Spain begins to cry which he hasn't done for awhile. He lets himself fall onto the couch hiding his face in the pillows.

He cries himself to sleep and sleeps the whole day away.

Romano on the other hand keeps himself Locked up in his bedroom.

"I'm a horrible person nobody should have to deal with me" Romano mumbles to himself.

Romano slowly walks down the stairs to see Spain he slowly walks up to him and leans down seeing the tears in Spain's eyes.

"I'm so sorry Spagna I never ment that stuff I love you but you deserve better" Romano whispers in the older ones ear softly kissing his cheek and standing up.

Romano grabs a few belongings and his pup, Lucy, and leaves. He walks into a dark forest not really knowing where he's going.

Romano walks and walks until his feet hurt so he slumps down under a tree curling up with Lucy slowly falling asleep.

The next morning Spain wakes up to find that Romano is gone and he sorta freaks out until he realizes Romano hates him and probably just left him so why should he worry.

Without realizing it Spain began making Romano's favorite breakfast.

He set the table and once he finished cooking he ate it by himself while thinking about little Roma and his much he missed him. What if he never told him that he loved him maybe he'd still hangout with him.

Romano went days without seeing Spain even though it killed him it would make Spain happier that way. Finally one day Romano missed Spain so much he had to go see him.

'But what would he say?' Romano asked himself .

He just decided to wing it and as he began thinking his eyes filled with tears

"I can't believe I said that to him how will I face him?" Romano walks slowly up the steps to Spain's house.

Every step weighing him down more like gravity was trying to stop him from what he was about to do.

A small bead of sweat rolled down his face Romano was so nervous. He didn't want to fuck up again like he always did he just can't when when he loves Spain so much.

Tentatively Romano knocked on Spain's door. Spain asks who's there but Romano doesn't answer. Wow Spain sounded really depressed when he said that.

Spain decides to open the door anyways even though nobody answered and he gasped at the sight.

Romano sees Spain and he cannot hold back the tears anymore so he cries.

"S-Spain I need t-to tell you something" Romano cries trying to make the tears stop but he can't as he talks to Spain.

"W-what?" Spain answers as he also tears up at the sight.

"Spain I lied I didn't mean what I said at all I-I love you so much a-and I've missed you and and your not pathetic your beautiful and funny and amazing..." Romano hides he tear struck face in his hands a blush arising on his face after he said all of that.

"Spain can you ever forgive me?" Romano whispers.

"Romano.." Spain whispers also.

"Yes?" Romano whispers.

"Look at me"

"Ok" Romano lifts his head up to look at Spain seeing him crying also.

"I forgive you" he smiles softly at Romano.

"R-really??" Romano asks surprised.

"Yes. Roma..."

"Yes?"

"Quieres bailar conmigo?"

"What the fuck does that mean?" Romano grumbles.

"Do you want to dance with me?" Spain holds out his hand.

"U-um" Romano takes Spain's hand slowly and Spain smiles greatly.

"I'll take that as a yes" Spain pulls Romano inside.

"W-well I'm a bad dancer I don't exactly know how to dance" Romano blushes.

"Well I'll teach you." Spain smiles greatly showing Roma where to step.

"Romano blushes following Spain's instructions so they flow together perfectly.

Then Spain surprises Roma by spinning him and catching him as he falls back.

Romano gasps "Bastardo you didn't warn me" he blushes as they stay in the position with Spain's face very close to Romano's

"I know that was the point" he laughs softly kissing the others nose.

"O-oh" Romano blushes a scarlet red at the action sorta holding onto Spain tightly.

"You're so beautiful Roma~" Spain whispers in the Italians ear.

"You are too" for once Romano didn't argue.

~hope you enjoyed this longer chapter since I have lots of ideas for this story :3~