𝐓𝐖𝐎

IM NAYEON

We tried our best on acting like we don't have any past whenever we're with our members. After those practice a lot of things happen. And it was super confusing.

And tomorrow is Daseul's birthdayyyy! yey! She's turning 5. "It's for us to come home!" Jihyo shouted as we we're done practicing. "I can't come, I'll be visiting my parents house and I'll probably be on time so wait for me" I said and open the door. "Take care! I'll be going!" I said and ran to the nearest bus station.

As i arrived at my parents house. I saw Daseul watching on the living room. "Daseul-ah! Mama is here!" I said as i she ran to my place and hug. "Mama, tomorrow is my birthday can Dada Jin come?" She asked. "They're currently busy right now" I said as i saw her pout. "Don't be sulky but we're going on the mall and the amusement park" I said that make her happy. "Mama will fetch you after school so you must study hard!" I said and ruffle her hair. "Eat up, sweetie" My mom said as she served the food. "Let's eat!" I said.

After i visited my parents house. I came back to dorm to be shocked seeing Seungcheol. "Why is he here?" I asked and pointed at Seungcheol. "Oh, He's with Jun and Minghao" Jihyo answered. "And why are they here?" I asked. "Jun came to visit Sana, Minghao also visits Momo and Seungcheol was their driver" Jeongyeon said. "Call me if there's a problem, I'll be at my room" I said and walked to my room.

I lay down on bed. Looking at the ceiling. As my mind was flying.

"Nayeon-ah" Someone bragged into my room. As i look, it was Seungcheol that made me lay back to my bed. "Tomorrow is Daseul's birthday right?" He asked. "Did Jeongyeon told you?" I asked. "No" He answered. "And yes it is her birthday" I said. "Why do you care?" I asked. "I want to celebrate with you and her" He answered. "You can't" I said and cover my self with my blanket. "Please? Let me" He begged. "I can't let you" I said. "Why?" He asked. "I'm his father" He added. "But can you act as one?" I asked and removed my blanket as i look straightly into his eyes.

Those eyes who once fooled me. Those eyes I loved before. "I can't" He said and look down. "Let's just pretend that we don't have a daughter" I said and smile. "If you don't have anything to say, you can leave" I said. "I have something to say" He said. I gave the 'spill it' look. "I love you" He said. "Enough of your lies and leave" I said and cover my self with my blanket.

——————

+just finish the other book
+imma post the forgotten books huhu