𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

IM NAYEON

It was our practice as i was excited fetching Daseul at her school. "Guys! I need to go now! I really need to hurry! Bye love lots and don't wait for me I'll probably be late!" I said and hurried to Daseul's school.

As i arrived. I walk to her room. As they just ended their class. Daseul walk to me and jump. "Happy Birthday sweetie~" I said and play with her hair. "Let's go Mama! I'm so excited!" Daseul said and smile.

We walked at the near bus station as i carry her. "We're going to watch a movie!" I said as we arrived at the mall. "I want to watch that cartoon!" She said and pointed at the movie.

As we finished watching. We ate at some resto. And after eating we walked. Taking a tour on mall. "Mama! My shoe lace!" Daseul said and pointed at her shoe lace. I was about to kneel down to tie her shoe lace but saw a man kneel down to tie her shoe instead. "Thank you! Sir!" Daseul said politely as she bowed at the man whome wearing a black hoodie with a face mask along with his glass. As he faced me. This where i realized. It was him. "For you kiddo" Seungcheol said and gave Daseul a toy. "Thank you!" She said and bowed. "It's still you" He whispered and left. "Mama! That sir is so kind" Daseul said and smile. "Y-yea!" I said trying not to stutter. "We're going to the amusement park!" I said and carry her. She just clap happily as we walked to the near bus station.

As we arrived at the amusement park, Daseul was jumping because of happiness. And just after a few hours. "Mama! I'm tired! Carry me!" Daseul said. I carry her as i asked. "Shall we go home now?" I asked her and she just nodded.

I entered the bus. As i felt Daseul was asleep. I was looking at the window as i felt someone sat beside me. I looked and saw him. I just look at him without expression and look back at the window. "I want to be Daseul's parents too" He said quietly. "You never accepted her, what made you change your mind?" I asked and looked at him. "I learn to accept her, and after all I'm his father" He answered. "She's not" I said. "Why wouldn't you let me?" He asked. "Because you don't deserve to be called as her father" I said. "Am i that bad?" His voice cracked. "Yes, you never accept her and now your telling me that you want to be with us when she found a father that can treat her like a daughter" I said. "Nayeon-ah, please? If this is about the both of us, I just want to be with Daseul" He said. "You can be with her but not as her father" I said and looked away.

He was about to say something but the bus stop at the station near to my parents house.

As i got off the bus i take a glance to Seungcheol. And i felt that Daseul woke up. "Mama are we here?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes. "Yes sweetie! We're almost there" I said as we walked on our path home. As we arrived at my parents home. I lay her on the bed and bid a goodbye.

"I'll be back tomorrow, Mom" I said. "Goodnight" I added and leave. I walk at the bus station to see a man standing. And realize it was our senior.

I bowed to him. "Hello, Senior" I said. "You don't have to call me Senior, I was just about to visit Daseul but your Mother told me that you both went out and i guess you came back" He said and smile. "Daseul is kinda tired, We can go back tomorrow, if you want" I said. "Yeah, sure" He answered. "Oh" He said and remove something from my cheecks. "You got something on your face" He said and laugh. "Are you heading back to your dorm?" He asked. I just nodded and smile. "You can come with us, and we'll drop you at your dorm, since Mark is fetching me here" He said. "Thank you" I said and bow. "You don't have to be formal besides I'm Daseul's second father" He said and laugh.

—————

+ what'd you think? Is it okay?
++ I'll update every weekend/fridays