𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

3rd person's point of view

The news spread worldwide.

BREAKING NEWS!

TWICE NAYEON AND GOT7 JINYOUNG HAVE A BABY?

A report come to us that GOT7 Jinyoung and TWICE Nayeon are reportedly to be dating.

TWICE Nayeon and GOT7 Jinyoung was seen on August 04. At the mall, amusement park, bus and bus station. They we're wearing those. And a lot of people have been reporting that they saw GOT7 Jinyoung fetching and dropping TWICE Nayeon at her dorm.

As they we're seen at the bus station. Some people saw them having a sweet talks as they we're both laughing. And GOT7 Jinyoung being romantic.

They we're also seen at the bus. A report said TWICE Nayeon and GOT7 Jinyoung seem to be talking as Nayeon was carrying a baby girl on her hand.

They we're spotted at the mall. Someone saw the both of them at the mall. It is said that GOT7 Jinyoung was tying the baby girl's shoe lace.

And at the amusement park. GOT7 Jinyoung weren't spotted and appeared again on the bus station. TWICE Nayeon was alone with the baby girl on the amusement park as they we're seem to be having fun.

It is said that the baby girl with them we're their baby. Are y'all confuse? Let's wait for the statement.

JYP didn't confirmed it yet. We're all waiting for the statement. Stay tuned with us for the update.