Talking over phone💜

I'm watching series pretending to study since I'll be scolded by my mother if she comes to know that I'm not studying.My mother keeps talking about a lady whose name is Shoma or whatever whose son is a social worker and gives charity and is a veryyyyyyy gentle guy.I don't even wanna know his name.My mother keeps lecturing me about this legend.She wants me to be like him..

My phone rings and I see a call from an unknown number.

Me:Hello?
Unknown number:Hey Samya This is Arham.I need your help.
Me: *****Astonished******
Arham:Hello ????
Me:Excuse me!!Who gave you my number??
Arham:Calm down girl I'm not in love with you..I need your help.
Me:Help from me?Why do you need my help?Didn't you say that I'm noisy and crazy and I've a dull memory..?
Arham:You remember everything which means you think about me..😎
Me:keep floating on day dreams idiot.
Arham:I'm actually floating right now..😳
Me:Can you kindly tell me from where you have got my number?
Arham:A friend secretly took it from Mim's phone.
Me:So you took it and blaming your friend.Now I understand.
Arham:I swear Jim did that.
Me:Come to the point.I can't give you more than 5 minutes..
Arham:Mim's birthday is coming.We wanna give her a surprise.would you like to join us?Mim Will become sooooooooooo happy.She loves you so much.
Me:Did she say that to you?
Arham:No I mean...actually we don't have enough money..😅
Me:Lol.Okay I will discuss with my friends.
Arham:Thanks.By the way how are you?Are you mad at me for bursting your balloons.??...

I end the phone call.I don't let him talk nonsense.It's not like I don't wanna talk with him.It's just like I'm afraid of my mother.I'll be scolded again if she comes to know that I'm talking to a stranger.But I save his number.We can make prank calls with him.Disturbing boys by making prank calls  is a very good source of entertainment..Hehe.

Next day I discuss with my friends about Mim's birthday and Arham's phone call.Now my friends are on cloud nine.Let us see what happens...