Exam Days

Half yearly exam starts.I'm so nervous because today is Chemistry exam.This is the second worst subject.After reaching exam hall I meet my friends.

Aisha:Let me see the seat arrangement.
Maha:Boys and girls are together.I wish Samya and Arham be together.
Me:I'm so worried I haven't studied anything.
Amina:What's gonna happen if you fail in one or two subjects.?
Fatin:Exactly.Just relax..
Mim:You Fatin bi*** you studied everything I know.Stop pretending.

     I take my seat and start praying.Just after one hour exam will start.Everyone is busy in studying and I'm busy in worrying.I wonder who will be my seat partner.

           Arham enters inside our room and my heart starts to beat faster.He comes closer to my desk and now my heart is beating in such a manner as if someone is striking it with a hammer.Arham looks at me.

      **Dear heart,can you please stop beating this fast for Almighty's sake.?**

Arham:Hey I'm your seat partner..What a coincidence.!
Me:What???YOU?MY seat partner.??
Arham:Yup.By the way why are you so nervous?

      I was nervous for exam a few minutes ago but now I'm nervous for him.How can I let him know.?

Me:Nervous for exam.
Arham:Chemistry is easy.Let me help you.

   He comes closer and starts explaining about some stupid Chemical reactions.I don't listen to anything.I'm looking at his eyes.I'm observing how he speaks,how he writes,his rolled up sleeves and everything.I must say our college uniform suits him the most..

Arham:Have you understood?
Me:       *Blink*

         *Back to the real World*

Me:No...Maybe..

   He hits on my head by his pen.

Arham:You didn't listen to anything.
Me:No I've listened..
Arham:Dumb.
Me:How dare you say me Dumb?Go away.Leave!!
Arham:Okay I'll leave after exam.Now you stop panicking and get  ready for exam.

       This guy isn't that annoying.He is sweet and caring sometimes. 💝