He protects me💜

I'm on the way to book store.I need to buy some books since Summer vacation has started and I've nothing to do at home.Suddenly my car stops.It's been hitted by another car.So my driver goes out to see if the damage is serious or not.I stay inside my car because I thought the damage isn't that serious.

      Someone knocks at the car window.I open the window and become shocked by seeing Arham's face.He takes off his sunglasses and signals me to come out.Earlier it never happened but nowadays I feel like the rate of my heart beat increases 10 times more every time he is around me.

            It's so much fun to quarrel with boys. I never leave this chance of quarreling with them.So when it comes to quarreling nobody can stop me.Not even this Arham.So I come out of car.

Me:What's wrong?
Arham:My car hitted your car.
Me:Really?Good job my car!
Arham:Stop talking nonsense.See what damage it caused to my car.
Me:THIS IS NOT ANY DAMAGE.!!
Arham:This is a DAMAGE.And you have caused it.If my father asks I'll blame you..I don't know anything else.
Me:Do whatever you want.
Arham:Samya watch out!!

     He pulls me towards him.A car just passes by our side.Thank you ALLAH.!

       My hands are on his chest.I can hear his heart beating faster.I can feel his deep breathe.Does he feel anything for me?Just like the way I've started to feel for him.

Arham whispers..

Arham:You buy perfume from Miniso??
Me:Leave me stupid.

    I thought he would ask me something else,something romantic instead of asking from where do I buy perfume.😑

Arham:You could have collided  with  car if I were not here.
Me:Yeah...NO..Wait..If you were not here I wouldn't have came out of my car.right?
Arham:Now you are blaming me?!
Me:Of course.I'm leaving now bye.
Arham:Wait a sec.
Me:What??
Arham:This is the second time we hugged each other.
Me:Not purposely and hopefully the last time.

    He winks at me.

I leave the place.

At night I go to the balcony attached with my room.I feel the cool breeze.It's gonna rain again.My mother has declared me for the thousandth time to go to bed.But I can't sleep.I'm only thinking of Arham.Why his heart was beating so fast when he pulled me towards him??

      He helps me,cares for me,advises me,flirts with me..But why??