The Proposal💝

We are standing at a bridge over the river.Colour of river water seems to be as blue as the endless sky.Person next to me is Arham.

Arham:Samya it's time for me to confess.
Me:Confess??What?
Arham:I really...

Kring kring..

Arham:Your phone is ringing.
Me:I'll receive later.You continue.
Arham:Okay Samya I L...

My phone rings again..

Arham:You receive the call first.
Me:Oh idiot I'll receive the call after my dream is over..

      I open my eyes.

     It was a dream.😑

I check my phone and see three missed calls from Amina.I call her back.

Me:Hello.
Amina:Good morningggg Samya.How are you??Did you sleep well last night???blah blah blah..
Me:Amina come to the point.
Amina:Okay listen.I  wanna watch the beautiful sunset with my lovely friends today.So if you don't have any problem get ready.I'll pick you by 5:00 pm
Me:Are you crazy?Mom won't allow me.
Amina:Maha already talked with her.She said she doesn't have any problem.
Me:But I have problems.I'm not in a mood.
Amina:Okay done.We'll kidnap you from your house.
Me:Hey don't kidnap me.

                In the car

Aisha:Did you cry last night?
Me:How do you know?
Fatin:Because your eyes turned into balls.I can play football with them.
Maha:Why you cried what happened??
Me:Yesterday Arham behaved rudely with me. In front of  Mou.
Mim:Mou??Mou has a crush on Arham.
Maha:How can Arham insult you in front of Mou?.Stupid Arham.I wish I could throw shoes in his face.😠
Fatin:Don't be sad.Something magical is waiting for you.
Me:What?
Fatin:Sunset..
Me:Why every thing we like looks like bubble that can be seen but can't be possessed?
Aisha:Hmmmm.Samya wants Arham..
Fatin:No problem Samya.We'll blow bubbles for you today.
Amina:Fatin you are extremely stupid.Can you please remain silent??
Fatin:Okay.😑

         We come out of the car.

Maha:Samya come with me.
Me:Okay..

   She takes me to a garden.A garden full of lavender flowers.The sun is about to set and trees are lit with glowing fairy lights..

Me:Wow.This place is very beautiful.

  Where is Maha? I can't see her any more.

"MAHA,AMINA,AISHA,MIM,FATIN WHERE ARE YOUUU???" I scream.No one replies.

       Someone is hiding behind a tree.I go near him to ask for help.

Me:Hey can you help me..I lost my way  maybe.

    The person turns around.

    He is Arham..!!

Arham:You are lost.What else can be expected from you??
Me:Arham!!It's you..
Arham:Why are you here?
Me:I came with my friends to watch the sunset.But my dear friends have a habit of disappearing.😑
Arham:Or you have a habit of getting lost.
Me:Shut up.
Arham:Anyways.Are you mad at me?I'm sorry I was rude with you yesterday.I lied in front of Mou that I don't like you because you know what kind of person is Mou.?She will spread rumours about me and you if she comes to know about my feelings for you.
Me:Your feelings for me??
Arham:I should tell you the truth.Samya,I.....ummm I  have...ummmm so many feelings for you.

   I can't control my laughter..He is really nervous.

Arham:Sorry I'm a bit nervous.
Me:No problem.
Arham:The truth is I've started to like you since the day we met.After we became friends I realised that I love you.I also know that you like me too.

  Bubbles are blowing around us.Suddenly a bouquet of rose petals fall over us.I look up and see Aisha and Fatin spreading rose petals over us from the tree.

Me:Both of you climbed up this tree to spread petals??
Fatin:Only for you I climbed.Though I have heights phobia.
Aisha:And I have insects phobia.

      Amina, Maha, Tanzim,Mim were hiding behind other trees.They were  blowing bubbles.

Tanzim:How is the decoration??I helped Arham in decorating the trees with fairy lights.
Me:Its beautiful.Thank you all.💜
Mim:You liked the surprise??
Me:I love it.
Amina:So finally Arham confessed.
Aisha:You are our brother in law from today.Yayyyyyy....

      I look at Arham.He holds my hand and says,"It's time to start our journey."

     No words come from my mouth.I'm mesmerized by his ardent expression.

                        The end

So I finally completed writing this book. This is a "fairy tale" based on real life.

In 2019 our life was full of drama, comedy, adventures. A little romantic as well. So I couldn't prevent myself from creating a book. In this book I have preserved some of our amazing  memories as well as  imaginations.

Thank you for reading this story.I hope you enjoyed the love story of  Samya and Arham.Thanks for your lovely votes and comments.

      Love you all..😘🙈💜

Bye bye😘😘😘