𝐮𝐧𝐨

𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢 𝐩𝐨𝐯
i woke up to my alarm blasting in my ear. normally i would of knocked it off and went back to sleep but today was different. i jumped out of bed and headed to the shower. i had a interview this morning and for some reason i was really excited.after my shower i go into my room and pick a outfit.

i do my hair which takes at least 45 minutes since my hair is curly

i do my hair which takes at least 45 minutes since my hair is curly. i put on light makeup because i didn't want to look to much. i go and get a apple then leave a note for my roommates telling them i've gone out.

i walk of the campus of liverpool university and head to the nearest bus stop. not many people were on the bus because it is still quite early in the morning. i get off and walk to the building.

"hello i have a interview at 11" i say to the receptionist as i approach her

"is it journi?" she asks and i nod

"ok so go to floor 2 and there will be a waiting room that you will wait in till they call out your name" she says

"thank you" i say back and she wishes me luck

i do as she says and walks to the second floor. i see the waiting room which is empty and the only noise is the music coming out of the radio. is start to get nervous because who wouldn't. i haven't done a interview like this since the only job i have ever had was a waitress at the local italian restaurant that was ran by my aunt.

"miss carr" i see a tall man say and i smile and walk over to him

"hello nice to meet you" i say being polite and trying to give a good impression.

"hello miss nice to meet you too and please take a seat" he says while pointing to the leather chair in his office. i sit down and then he begins talking

"so you have applied for the physiotherapist job at liverpool fc why?" he asks and grabs a pen and notepad

"i applied because i have been studying medical and health at university for the past two years. since i was younger i wanted to work in physio therapy" i say. i also was told by my aunt that in interviews to speak a lot so you sound professional and confident.

he goes onto ask a list of other questions and i see him writing my answers down.

"right so that is the interview done and i have to say you did very well and i'm impressed and for only being young. we will get back to you in the next 2-3 days and you will find out the results" he says and smiles

"thank you mr fitzpatrick" i say while getting up from my chair and walking out of his office.

i feel proud of myself. i was confident and i made sure i said what i needed to. i think i did a good job and now we just have to wait and hope i got the job.

i get back on the bus to uni and i see more people walking around now. i head up to my dorm and open the door to see that nothing had changed since i left. the only difference was antalya was awake

"hey how was the interview?" she asks as she pulls a hoodie over her head

"i think it went well but now we just have to wait" i say

we talk for awhile then decide to walk up talia and bella.

"wake up lazy bitches" i yell and i see talia jump

"what the fuck j" she says and turn back over

"no, no more sleep we are going into town" i day and i hear here sigh

now that we are all up and ready we get into talia car and begin driving into the city centre. we decide that we are going to go for some lunch first then shop.

we head to a little cafe that we normal go in. we find a table and go and sit. short after a waiter comes over and asks for our orders.

"so jo do you think you got the job?" bella asks

"well idk i mean he said i did good soo." i say and doing a debbie ryan (if you don't know what i'm talking  about i'm disappointed)

the food comes out and we are all quick to eat it. we probably look like vultures atm how we are all just shoving the food in our faces.

we go shopping  and i get quite a lot of new clothes because my wardrobe be looking tired.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
799 words

heyy soo i hope you like this chapter more will be coming about the liverpool team will come soon and trent will be introduce soon💕