𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐨

𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢 𝐩𝐨𝐯
match day🔴🔴 this was my first game as the medic and tbh i was scared incase i mess up or something. i was walking through the gates and i was really nervous but at least i had a few hours to calm down.

"alright" i turn and see andy

"ye good robbo how are you?" i ask

"good but nervous and this is your first match day isn't it?" he asks

"yep i'm also nervous" i say as we start appraisching the front door

"you'll be fine normally when the lads get injured it's nothing bad and you'll do great don't worry" he says and pats my back

"it's pathetic really that i'm nervous because i'm not even the one playing the game" i laugh

"you'll-" he was interrupted by virgil

"hey guys" he says and puts his arm round us

"alright big man" andy says

we all started talking then klopp called them over for a team meeting. i just chilled out in the games room and watched alex and trent play pool. ox kept recording on his phone that he was beating trent. it was like the 5th game and trent and only won one and you could tell he was pissed off. trent had went off to go and get a drink.

"fancy a game journi" ox asks and i nod and get up and grab the stick (idk what it's called like the pool pole?"

trent had came back and he was watching us play and he was laughing as alex was winning me.

"no that's not fair you moved it with your hand" i shout

"no i didn't" he says

"i seen you" i say

"god your worse than trent i wanna see you to have a game this will be so aggressive and competitive" ox says and laughs

we start playing and it is very competitive. since i was little i've always been extremely competitive and i can't lie i'm kinda a sore loser but i've got better.

we finish playing and they go down to start training. i didn't need to do any therapy with them yet because i would be doing it when we got to the old trafford stadium. i decided to go down and watch them anyway coz i always find it interesting watching them play.

the training was quick since klopp didn't what to tire them out before the game. the boys all got changed into tracksuits and they were getting  all there stuff ready to head on the bus. i get a few things and then get the bag of things i'd need like tape and that. i start walking to the bus with the rest of the guys and i get on and go and sit on the seat just in front of the back row.
(btw the seat were in rows of threes)

i feel someone sit next to me and i look and see it's trent and andy.  and i smile

"do you mind if we sit?" trent asks and i say it's fine and he comes and sits next to me and andy on the end.

"sorry that we're bugging you but i really didn't want to sit next to mily snoring" trent says and laughs

"no it's fine" i smile and he smiles back and turn to his phone. i go on my phone and just scroll through instagram and a few time talk with the boys.

"so tell me about yourself?" andy says

"urm well i lived in west derby but now i live in the dorm at uni which i'm studying physio.... urm i don't know what else to say" i laugh

"siblings?" andy asks

"ye 3, well there's marcello who is 24 and he works as a surgeon in italy and then there's gianluca who is my twin and then lucia who is 14 and also in italy" i say

"so is all your family in italy?" trent asks

"at the moment yes and i'm supposed to be there at the moment but i can't leave uni and my job but they are not normally all there but they are visiting marc and lucia and also the rest of my family"

we carry on talking and i've got to say that i didn't expect to be nice but once he actually start speaking to me i really he is a genuine guy.

"so when do you get your braces off?" andy asks me

"in a few month i think but i've never been more excited" i laugh

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
i wake up and i see that i've been sleeping on trent a shoulder i look up and see that he is asleep too. i didn't really know what to do. like do i move? do i stay? i decide to stay and just close my eyes again i don't know why but i like it. i liked being cuddled up with him.

"look at them couple material" i hear virgil say and i try not to make a reaction with my face

"how long till they get together?" ox says

"not long they look good together" i hear andy say

"this needs to be remembered" i hear virgil says and then i feel a bright flash in my face. i open my eyes and see the boys laughing. trent has also waken up now and he looks down at me and smiles then turns to the boys and looks embarrassed. i get up and all the boys start talking to us. tbh i'm quite embarrassed now i didn't realise they would make a big deal. but i can't lie i kinda feel something for trent and i think that's why i didn't move when i woke up.

we get off the bus at the stadium and i start taping the boys up. when i was doing trent it was kinda awkward we both didn't talk and he just layer there on his phone. even though all that happen was that we fell asleep together but it felt weird since we weren't really close but then i also enjoyed but i was not letting anyone know that.

1026 words
i'm currently watching liv vs che and ahh i'm so happy. 5-3 ❤️❤️