𝐝𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢

𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐯
i think journi just told me that she likes me. i-. i don't know what to say to her. she is gorgeous and an amazing person i just never really thought about it. all the guys were saying they shipped us and making bets about us getting together but all i wanted was to have a girl best friend that i could be close with but not date.

"you like me?" i say quietly she just looks up at me and walks away while i'm just sitting on the physio chair.

i jump off and walk to training. i didn't know what else to do since i didn't know what to say to journi and i feel like a dick. some of the guys were asking were she was and i just said she didn't feel well.

i feel like a dick. she liked me and i slept with her bestfriend. i haven't thought about my feeling yet because i was so focused on just me and her being close friends.

𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢 𝐩𝐨𝐯
i walked out of the physio room and told the other physio i didn't feel well. she was ok with it and i just went to my room. i didn't know what to do because i couldn't stay in this room. talia thinks i'm not bothered about it. i'm pissed off at trent and they are both hooking up. i feel embarrassed how much i'm overreacting and i'm going to try and calm down. it was only a crush it didn't mean anything and he likes someone else so there is no point going after a boy that has his eyes on someone else.

i hear a knock on the door and i'm nervous to open it. i look through the peep hole and see it's curtis. i open the door and hug him which i can tell took him by surprise.

"are you feeling better?" he asks

"huh?"

"trent said you didn't feel well today" he says and i roll my eyes and then realise that i'm done caring about it

"i'm fine it's just something happend and i can't stay in this room anymore" i say

"come on pack your stuff up come in with me and neco we both enjoyed your company" he says

"are you sure you don't mind?" i ask

"don't be silly come on let's pack up" he says and i smile over at him. we both start putting my stuff in my suitcase.

i know i'm still overreacting but i think it's a good idea if i move room so i can forget about it and lose feelings. OMG IM SO DRAMATIC AHaH

we are taking my stuff back to his room and i'm actually glad i have him and the others because i don't know where i would of went.

why am i acting like trent cheated on me??? we weren't together he doesn't like me.

neco comes back to the room and curtis explains and he seems happy about it which makes me happy knowing i'm welcome.

"so can you spill what happend?" neco says while taking his boots off

"ok first of all i know il being really dramatic and stupid but anyway. i had been getting quite close with trent is a friend way and i started to develop feelings which i knew would never work becauar we are completely two different life styles but anyway trent told me he was in our room last night looking for me and i said i thought he was there to hook up with talia and he laugh and said no . then talia came in with two coffees and she said she didn't expect me and i was confused on who she thought was going to see and then she told me that her and trent slept together." i say then i laugh. "i'm so sorry that is son embarrassing and i'm being dramatic"

"no if you liked trent then he slept with your best friend and then lied about it you have a reason to be mad" neco says and curtis nods

"i don't like him anymore because i've realised i don't want to waist time on someone with his eyes on someone else" i say

"well to change your mood should we go out and we can get a coffee or something?" curtis asks

"good idea ask harvey to we can leave him" i say then laugh and they text him.

i go into the bathroom and change into this.-

we leave the room then go and wait in reception for harvey

we leave the room then go and wait in reception for harvey. it was freezing and curtis gave me his hoodie. ^^(in the photo). trent walked into reception with talia and harvey. harvey sees us and smiles and come over. i see trent and talia looking talia says hi and i say it back. it like we haven't been bestfriend for 3 years ahah cool. trent is giving me confused looks but i just ignore him and walk away with the boys.

860 words ✨✨

is this ok?? tbh i feel like it's shit but i hope people are liking it and also tell me something i need to improve.❤️❤️