6️⃣Six6️⃣

Olivia's POV

Hello, my name is Olivia Isabel Bowen and I am 15 years old. Recognise the name? Yes, I am the child of Richard and Nina Bowen. Yes, they got married and yes, I am still an only child. But technically I should be calling mom Nina Salzar-Roberts. Drama happened when I was 6 that I was 'too young' to find out about back then but I hope to find out soon. I'm 15! I deserve to know why my mom and dad divorced only 3 years into their marriage! I was so confused. Oh my gosh! You don't even know what I look like! I am so sorry! This is a picture of me that my dad took not too long ago!

Yes, I know! He is amazing! He is a photographer! Random, I know! I've heard loads of stories about my parents from their friends (because they won't speak too highly of themselves and my mom REFUSES to talk about my dad) but he didn't seem to be ...

Yes, I know! He is amazing! He is a photographer! Random, I know! I've heard loads of stories about my parents from their friends (because they won't speak too highly of themselves and my mom REFUSES to talk about my dad) but he didn't seem to be the type of guy to grow up and enjoy photography but, he did! I have a whole collection of photos that he took of me now and when I was younger and my mom when they were together.

Speaking of my mom, she wanted to be an actress and put her dreams on hold for me but when she grew up that dream died because she was so happy with dad and I so she decided against being an actress and decided to be the next East High Drama Teacher. My teacher!

So, my mom is Salt Lake City's best teacher (that was actually in the newspaper one time) and my dad is Salt Lake City's best photographer (that was in the newspaper too) but they hate eachother so much.

We used to be so happy! We loved eachother more than our dreams! I wonder what made mom wake up that morning and just straight up ask dad for a divorce. I remember the details so well! We all had a nice family movie night the night before and then when went to sleep and I had this awful dream about my best friend (who is still my best friend now) forgetting who I was. I woke up screaming and crying. My mom came in to check up on me. I asked her where dad was and she said that he was on the phone. I told her to get him and she did. About 5 minutes later they came back upstairs and my mom looked like she was in a huff. I asked dad why and he said that he didn't know. We said good night and went to sleep. The next morning I woke up and went downstairs to see my parents. My mom walked down infront of me. She didn't know I was behind her because I wanted to scare her but she walked into the kitchen and slammed the door shut. There was still a crack in the door so I looked in and watched what was happening. They had no idea that I was there. My mom walked up to my dad who was drinking coffee while leaning on the island.

"Hey babe" I remember my dad greeting my mom.

"Don't 'hey babe' me" she shouted, taking the coffee out of his hand and slamming it on the island behind dad. It made me and dad jump. It was loud...

"Is everything ok?" He asked her, nevously.

"I want a divorce" she told him.

"What?" He looked so hurt. I was so scared. I was outside crying. I had no clue what a divorce was at the time but I knew that it couldn't be anything good.

"I. Want. A. Divorce." She repeated.

"What? Why? Who? How? Where? When? Nini, baby, please don't do this. We can work this out. What did I do wrong? I love you so much" he begged her.

"You love me? Really?" She asked him, laughing a bit.

"Yes, of course I do baby. Please. Come on. I don't know what I did wrong but whatever it was I'm so sorry" he started crying.

"No. Richard Bowen. We are having a divorce. I'll stay at my moms' house until I can buy a new one" she demanded. Yep, she used dad's real name instead of the nickname she gave him.

"Nini, I love you so much. Please can we work this out?" He followed her around the kitchen as she picked up a few things. Even thinking about this makes me cry.

I sat on the stairs listening to my mom refusing to tell my dad what he did wrong.

"Please, just tell me what I did that was that awful that we get a divorce? I don't know what I did" he begged, crying. You could hear the hurt in his voice.

"You know exactly what you did" she spat at him.

"No I don't. Please baby" he was bawling his eyes out "Are you sure you didn't dream that I did something?"

"Positive" she replied, rudely.

"Can you at least sleep on this? Come on baby, we were fine last night" He begged her.

"I have already slept on it" I could tell that she gave him a fake smile.

"So, I did something yesterday? How is that possible? I didn't do anything wrong yesterday" he sounded very confused.

"Apart from the fact that you told me that you loved me?" She falsely pointed out.

"But I do love you. I love you and Olivia more than anything in this world"

"Good bye Richard"

She came out of the kitchen and looked at me. She gave me a small smile and walked out the door. The house was completely silent apart from the cries that you could hear from my dad. I ran upstairs with my tiny legs and lay in bed, bawling my eyes out. Not too long later my dad came up and cried with me. We sat like that the whole day until mom came home and when she saw us and realised that we hadn't eaten she was furious. They divorced and my mom never told me or my dad why. Apparently she told Kourtney, Gina and Ashlyn, her best friends, but every time I bring up my dad they change the conversation. Maybe some time soon?!

How is the start of this sequel?! I really enjoyed writing this! I had the idea since before Olivia was born in the last one and I was like GO GO GO! WRITE WRITE WRITE! I was so excited! Hope you like it! Why do you think Nini asked Ricky for a divorce?!

I don't think these chapters will be as short as the show must go on but they won't be as long as the new girl!