🔴Blood🔴

Nini's POV

"She's WHAT?" Richard and I both looked at everyone in shock.

(Ten points to who can tell me who said that in the original?! And why did they say it?! 😂😂 No cheating!)

"She coughed up blood. Hospital. Now" Carlos rushed us.

"What about Gina and the rest of the gang?" Seb asked.

"You stay here baby. Tell them were at the hospital" he said to his fiancée. I wish I had a relationship like theirs. It's so much easier than all this 'I love you' 'oh' drama.

"You are going to be ok" I heard Josh comforting my daughter who was sitting in-between Richard and Joshua. Carlos was driving and I was in the passenger seat.

"Josh. I love you but I'm not going to be ok. For once don't look on the bright side" Liv told him.

"You are going to be ok. You are a strong, amazing woman" Richard smiled at her "Just like your mother"

"Here we are" I said as we got out of the car, ignoring his statement

"My daughter was coughing up blood" he told the receptionist.

"Name?" She asked.

"Olivia Isabel Bowen" he replied.

"Age?" She was putting this information into the computer.

"15"

"Dr Alex will call you out when he is ready. Please take a seat" she indicated to the waiting area as we all sat down.

I hope she's going to be ok.

Seb's POV

When Ricky, Nini, Olivia, Josh and Carlos left then almost straight away Gina, EJ, Kourtney, Big Red and Ashlyn came.

Well, at least I think they came straight away. I was daydreaming of what could be wrong with Liv.

"Hey, are you ok Sebby?" Ashlyn asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Olivia's not though" I admitted.

"What's wrong with my goddaughter?" Gina smirked, again bragging about the fact that she is the godmother. Yes, she has been for fifteen years and STILL does it!

"Just stop" Kourtney told her, laughing.

"She was coughing a lot and then coughed up blood. Then went to the hospital" I informed them.

"Well then, let's go!" EJ got back into the car " We decided to get a seven seater so you can fit in the back"

"Why did you get a seven seater anyway?" Big Red asked him.

"No reason" he replied, clearly lying.

"Whatever. Lie if you want" Ashlyn got into the car as we followed.

We then drove to the hospital to make sure Liv was ok.

Ricky's POV

"Mr Bowen, Ms Salazar-Roberts, Mr Rodrigez and Master Bassett I presume?" The nurse came over after coming out of the room that my daughter was in.

"Well technically he's now Master Rodrigez..." Carlos pointed out.

"Actually, I was meaning to ask you about that" Josh replied "Can I just stay as Joshua Taylor Bassett I don't think I suit-"

"GUYS!" Nini and I shouted at the same time "I'm trying to find out what is wrong with my daughter here if you don't mind"

We looked at eachother awkwardly after we realized that we had said the same thing.