📗Memories📗

Olivia's POV

My mom and dad kept a memory book of when they were together. When they divorced they binned it. Well, that's what they think happened...

I remember my dad asking mom why she was moving out and mom just plain ignoring him. She was and still is furious at my dad for reasons that I may never know.

She threw the memory book with all of my dad's amazing photography in the bin along with his camera. Whatever he did must have been awful.

My dad asked her why she did that and my mom, again, didn't reply. They weren't looking at me. I could have been doing ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING, but they wouldn't have noticed. So, I snuck outside and climbed into the bin. Yes, I know. It wasn't the best thing that I've ever done but I wanted to have a memory of my family together. I lifted dad's camera too.

I climbed back out and hid them in my room. When I came back down, with the camera hiden behind my back, my mom was ignoring my dad who was trying to find out why they were getting a divorce.

"I'll pick her up at 6pm tomorrow" she pointed at me and walked out the door.

My dad put his head down and started to cry.

"I love you daddy. I would never leave you" I told him.

"I know, I love you too" he lifted me up.

"I got this for you" I gave him the camera.

"Thanks baby" he smiled at me as he took the camera "Photo?"

"You know it" I giggled.

I never showed either of my parents that I still have the memory book. Yes, I have hidden it for 9 years. I don't know how I've done it. Well, actually I suppose I do. I look through it early in the morning or late and night when they are sleeping and think that I am too. I add some photos that my dad gives me every once in a while. He thinks that I give them to Joshua, my best friend.

Here's a few of my fave pics. Not in any order.

This was the photo that was taken the day my mom left, the day that I got the memory book and went into the bin for the camera

This was the photo that was taken the day my mom left, the day that I got the memory book and went into the bin for the camera. A lot of drama happened in that day! If you're wondering where I got the blue eyes from, it was some sort of DNA that skipped a generation. So, Grand-momma C has blue eyes and so does her Grand-momma and her Grand-momma before that! So, my grandchildren will have blue eyes too!

 So, Grand-momma C has blue eyes and so does her Grand-momma and her Grand-momma before that! So, my grandchildren will have blue eyes too!