🎮Games🎮

Can I just say, it is not realistic to be allowed, like, twenty thousand people in your room in the hospital and some of you may have pointed this out (idk, I'm writing this in August) but I can't be bothered changing it because I'm currently writing chapter 12 and I am too lazy to go back and change it. In this world, you can have those twenty thousand people in one room when you are in the hospital and no, there is not actually twenty thousand people. Just, ten or eleven or something like that. I'm just over reacting! Ok! I'm done! On with the story!

Olivia's POV

"Where is he?" Ashlyn asked as we were all waiting for Big Red and Matt to come back with my food.

"I don't know. He should be back by now" Mom replied.

"Maybe he got lost" Uncle EJ laughed.

"That is very likely" Dad nodded along with everyone else.

"Guys, I finally found it" we heard an out of breath Uncle Red say as he ran into the room with his son in his arms.

"Thanks but I'm not that hungry" I smiled a small smile at him.

"What did you get?" Uncle Carlos asked.

"Cheese and crackers, grapes, an apple and a prawn sandwich" he told them.

"Ohh! A prawn sandwich!" Auntie Gina smiled.

"GG, don't you hate prawns?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, but right now I just have a craving for them" she laughed.

"Take it if you want" I told her "I'm not gonna eat it"

But before I could finish she was already half way through it.

"Guys, maybe now is the time to tell you the news so that you can stop looking at my wife like that" Uncle EJ announced.

"What news?" Aunt Kourtney asked.

"I'm pregnant!" Auntie Gina laughed.

"Really?" We all exclaimed, high pitched.

"I did think you were kinda fat" Uncle Carlos told her.

Everyone gave him a look.

"And we're adopting" Uncle EJ smiled.

"At the same time?" Dad asked.

"Yeah... We signed the adoption papers an hour before we found out so we were a bit late to say 'never mind. I don't want that child anymore'" he continued laughing.

"We almost had another miscarriage" Gina finished her sandwich "So that's why we kept it a secret until I was four months but you found out at three. We just found out that we didn't have a miscarriage yesterday!"

"How many? I'm sorry but I wasn't that big when I was pregnant with Olivia" Mom said.

"Three" they continued laughing to eachother before realizing that in a few months they would be parents of four "Four kids" they stopped laughing and looked at eachother.

"Good luck" Dad tried to hold back his laugh.

"Good job you got a seven seater!" Josh smiled, again trying to look on the bright side.

"I'm really tired" I yawned.

"Ok sweetie" Mom came over "You go to sleep. When you wake up, every single time, we will make sure that someone is here beside you. I promise"

"Ok" I smiled at her before nodding off to sleep.

I woke up two hours later to see that everyone had left except for Mom and Dad and it looked like they were getting along.