Chapter 7

"You're slow. Faster, Kacchan."

"Harh?! Slow? I'll show you fast then. Prepare yourself, Deku."

"Eeek! Kacchan! Not so hard! It's gonna come out!"

"Like the fuck I care! You want fast, I'll give you fast!"

"Kacchan! No! Stop! It's coming out! Kacchan!"

"Fuck! Deku!" Whipped cream splattered all over them as the metal bowl fell onto the ground with a loud clang.

"I told you not so hard! Look at the mess you've created!" Izuku chided the blonde-haired male as he desperately wiped his face rid of the sticky white substance.

"Oi, don't move. You've got some there." Katsuki snapped with a hint of annoyance on his tone but down below, it was a totally different story. Watching how erotic Izuku looks with whipped cream splattered over his face was making him think of things that shouldn't happen in the kitchen. Not that he would have minded but he knew Izuku would have him murdered for it.

Reaching out gently, he cupped the greenette's face with his larger hands, a slight smile appearing at the corner of his lips as he savoured the feeling of running his fingers over the other male without getting resisted.

"Kacchan...?" Izuku called out hesitantly as he eyed the blonde who seemed to have zoned out in the midst of 'helping' him. Just then, a thought appeared in his head as his lips curled up into a grin.

Reaching out softly, Izuku traced the blonde's sharp jawline teasingly, causing the blonde to snap out of his daze to draw a sharp breath. Katsuki froze as he stared down at the greenette with much anticipation in his eyes, not knowing who spurred him to do so but he for sure wasn't going to complain.

Feeling how the other male froze under his touch, Izuku smirked to himself as he decided to push things even further. Wiping off the slight bit of whipped cream which had landed near the blonde's cheek using his finger, he trailed his tongue over it, giving his finger a few licks to the tip before sucking on it like he was sucking on candy.

Watching every action with full-blown eyes, a vibrant shade of red coloured Katsuki's face as he stood there stunned, not expecting that the greenette would do something as daring and as tempting as such which made him want to just gobble him up. The tent in his pants felt tighter than ever, threatening to burst in any moment's time.

"Deku." Katsuki growled lowly as he desperately held himself back from jumping onto the other male. As much as he wanted to do so, he's not so willing to grant the greenette another chance to throw his collection of knives at him.

"Now now Kacchan. Be a good boy and clean up the mess you've made." Sending the blonde an overly-sweet smile, Katsuki gulped audibly before nodding quickly, making the greenette smile even wider at him.

"Tch." Letting out a sound of unwillingness, Katsuki nonetheless did as Izuku had asked of him to. With a quick snap of his finger, the mess he had created disappeared instantly, returning the kitchen back to its clean and original state much to Izuku's delight. While having a devil around may not be such a good thing in Izuku's mind, but the fact that he's able to do things effectively made Izuku feel that Katsuki's worth to be kept around for now.

Just then the door chimed. Without a delay, Izuku quickly washed his face clean, throwing off his dirtied apron before rushing to the counter where his regular stood. "Hatsume!"

"Dekuuuu! Looking cute as usual." The pink-haired girl chirped energetically as she reached over the counter to ruffle his hair, causing the greenette to blush.

"Hatsumeee." Izuku whined as he tried to tame his hair back to normal. Hatsume was one of his regulars since he first opened the store, reason being he's cute. "What would you like today?"

"Me special!" She answered eagerly, causing Izuku to chuckle as he rang her up. Ever since he created a cake after her, she's been obsessed with it, claiming it was the best creation in his menu despite how simple it was. A pink ombre cake with cream cheese frosting.

Taking the box from him, Hatsume motioned him closer as Izuku leaned over the counter curiously

Taking the box from him, Hatsume motioned him closer as Izuku leaned over the counter curiously. "You're a lucky boy, Deku. Your man has been sending me death glares since the moment you came out.  Also... he seems good in bed." Sending him a knowing wink, Izuku's face flushed red as he stared at her with a horrified expression plastered on his face.

"Hatsume!" He squeaked in embarrassment, looking back a little to find out that Katsuki's eyes were indeed on him.

"Well, enjoy Deku. I bet he's better than any of the babies I've made for you." With that, she stuffed the money into his hands before escaping quickly, not before sending Katsuki a quick thumbs up before disappearing down the streets.

"Want to explain... Deku?" Katsuki growled loudly as slight rage formed in his heart upon overhearing what Hatsume had said. "What did she mean by babies?"

Sensing an evil aura radiating from the kitchen, Izuku gulped, turning to face the jealous blonde who had misunderstood the pinknette's words. "N-Nothing, Kacchan! It's really nothing!"

"Oh really. You made babies with her and you say it's nothing?" He snarled, pulling the embarrassed male back into the kitchen and pinning him against the wall. "So if we made babies, it's nothing too. Right, Deku?" He taunted, towering over Izuku who was trying to hide his flushed face behind his hands.

"Kacchan it's really not what you think." He whined out loudly in protest. The fact that he had seen Katsuki's large package, Hatsume's words were making him think of things he wouldn't have imagined himself thinking of.

How it would feel having Katsuki ram into him with that thick length of his.

"Let's make babies then. Deku."