Epilogue

"Is that... Bakubro! You're back!"

Hearing the familiar voice of a certain redhead, Katsuki froze, prying his tear-stained face away from his knees as he scanned his surrounding with dead eyes. Just a minute before, he was still by his dead lover's bedside and now for some reason, he was teleported back to his world.

"What the actual fuck..." He cursed under his breath. Standing up slowly on shaky feet, he avoided the cheerful redhead who was running towards him, making his way to his room without any emotions shown on his face.

"Hey Bakubro! Hey! Don't ignore me Baku-" Eijiro called out loudly, alerting the others of their prince's return.

"Fuck off Shitty Hair. Leave me alone." Katsuki snarled, glaring down at the genuinely confused male who didn't know what's wrong with the blonde.

Slamming his doors shut behind him, he sat at a corner of his bed, spacing out as he eyed the large dark room with a heavy heart. It didn't felt right in him despite being back home. He missed Izuku's scent. He missed Izuku's warmth. He missed Izuku's presence beside him.

Lying back onto his bed, Katsuki curled up into a fetal position, hugging his pillow tight as his tears got adsorbed by the cushion. The loss of his lover was too sudden for him that he still felt at a loss, a gaping hole in his heart which seems impossible to be mended.

"Katsuki?" Mitsuki called out from outside, knocking shortly on the solid door as she waited for her son's response. Not getting a reply, she entered his room silently, her heart breaking a little when she saw how upset her son truly was.

Feeling the side of the bed dip at his mum's weight, Katsuki curled upfurther against his pillows, not wanting her to see how vulnerable he looked at that very moment. Sighing softly, Mitsuki leaned over her baby, wrapping her arms around her son in a warm tender embrace as they stayed in that position until Katsuki's sobbing eased.

"Feeling better now?" She asked gently, feeling Katsuki's head shake against her chest as he buried his face further into his pillows.

"I loved him..." Katsuki admitted muffedly as Mitsuki nodded, stroking her son's soft blonde hair in an attempt to calm him down.

"I know...want to get him back?" She asked as Katsuki's focus immediately snapped back towards her.

"How?" He asked with a serious gaze, his tone free from all sorts of hesitation and doubts. If he has a chance, he'll take it, no matter what sacrifice he has to make.

"Let me bring you somewhere first." She beamed, ruffling her son's hair in a teasing manner before teleporting them to Inko's home.

~ Somewhere on earth~

"UNO game! I won!"

"What! No fair!" Natsuo screamed, slamming his cards onto the table as Toya skillfully reshuffled the deck.

"Suck it up loser." Shoto commented as Toya rolled his eyes at them.

"Shut up idiots. We all lost to that green floof." Redistributing the card swiftly, the 4 of them held their card up intensely, eyeing the other's hands and trying to guess their cards.

"Calm down children. It's just a game." Fuyumi sighed, placing down a plate of freshly baked cookies and glasses of milk for them.

" Fuyumi sighed, placing down a plate of freshly baked cookies and glasses of milk for them