Chapter 19

"Kacchan." Izuku called out softly as the blonde looked away from the book he was reading to pay attention to the greenette who was currently lying on his lap.

"Need something, Deku?" He asked calmly, running his fingers tenderly through the green locks of hair as the smaller male purred in content. "Heh. Cute."

"I'm not cute, Kacchan." Izuku protested, pouting adorably at the blonde who simply snorted at his words. "Anyways, shall we go on a trip?"

"Where?" Katsuki's curiosity peaked a little as he eyed the greenette with interest shown in his eyes. The idea of travelling to a different continent was something new for him too.

"I'm thinking maybe Thailand, Singapore or Taiwan. I hear that they all sell cheap and good food! Which would you prefer?" Izuku asked eagerly as he kicked his feet against the soft cushion with much anticipation, making a mental decision of letting Katsuki choose their destination.

"Singapore." Katsuki answered without a hint of hesitation as Izuku lifted a brow at the blonde's swift decision.

"Why?"

"Thailand and Taiwan sound like the half-and-half bastard." Katsuki tsked. The mere thought of Shoto just made his blood boil. Chuckling at the blonde's logic, Izuku nodded nonetheless, searching up on his phone for a list of tourist attractions.

Tapping the greenette's shoulder lightly, Izuku stared up at the blonde's ruby red eyes quizzically as Katsuki shooed him away slightly. "I'm making hot chocolate. You want marshmallows?" He gruffed, making his way to the kitchen as Izuku trailed after him like an overly excited puppy.

"Colourful ones please!" He chirped as the blonde nodded in acknowledgement, grabbing the packet of mini colourful marshmallows from the cabinet above as he scooped spoons of cocoa powder, milk and sugar in a small saucepan, stirring the mixture over medium heat.

Laying his head against Katsuki's broad back, Izuku sighed in bliss, breathing in the comforting scent of Katsuki's as he enjoyed the rippling of muscles beneath the thin fabric as Katsuki did his stuff.

Pouring the hot mixture into cups, Katsuki grinned, throwing a handful of marshmallows into Izuku's cup before grabbing both as they headed back into the living room.

Following behind the blonde, Izuku paused, his vision suddenly turning into doubles as he felt the room spinning. Tasting something metallic against his lips, Izuku wiped it with the back of his hand, seeing dark smudges of red through his blurred vision as droplets dripped onto the pristine white ceramic floor. Feeling his vision turn dark, he mustered all his strength, giving the back of Katsuki's shirt a hard tug before succumbing into the darkness.

Feeling his shirt getting tugged abruptly, Katsuki placed the cups onto the dining table, turning to face the greenette with a playful grin on his face but the expression soon fell through when he caught sight of Izuku collapsing towards him.

Wasting no time at all, Katsuki quickly caught the unconscious male carefully in his arms, holding the limp body close to his chest as he stared at the greenette worriedly, his heart thumping hard against his chest as he frantically counted the number of days Izuku was estimated to have left.

Trying to keep a level head, Katsuki cautiously moved the greenette, laying him gently onto the sofa before pressing tissues against the bloody nose until the bleeding stopped. Rushing back into the kitchen to wet a cloth, he placed it onto the greenette's forehead, watching the smaller male with slight fear in his chest as the clock ticked by slowly.

To his relief, Izuku's eyes fluttered open slowly, staring at the anxious blonde confused as he sat up, the wet cloth falling onto his lap in the process of it. "How long was I out? I felt like I just slept through a whole day." Izuku asked, chuckling lightly as Katsuki grabbed the cushions scattered around, arranging them all around Izuku in hopes to make him feel more comfortable.

"Around 7 minutes. You fucking scared the hell out of me." Katsuki huffed loudly, breathing out a long sigh of relief as he went to grab their cups, passing Izuku his.

"The marshmallows dissolved..." Izuku pouted as he stared at the ugly swirls of colours floating on the surface of his drink.

Flicking the greenette on his forehead, Izuku cried lightly in pain as he eyed the blonde staring down at him. "Don't complain Deku." Katsuki gruffed, trudging back into the kitchen and returning almost immediately with another handful of the mini marshmallows and tossing them into the greenette's cup.

"Are you ok? Do you need your tablets?" Katsuki asked as Izuku smiled lightly, shaking his head before pulling the blonde to sit by his side.

"Stay, Kacchan..." Izuku whispered out softly as he rested his head against Katsuki's shoulder, making himself comfortable as the blonde put his arm over the greenette's shoulder, pulling the smaller male closer.

"Comfortable?" Katsuki asked as the greenette hummed in reply, sipping onto his lukewarm drink as he snuggled against the much larger and warmer body. "So what do you want to do in Singapore?"

Giving it a long thought, Izuku shrugged, nuzzling his face against Katsuki's biceps. "Hey hey, don't wipe your chocolate mustache against me." Katsuki teased, earning an offended look from the other teen as he glared up at the blonde upon the false accusation.

"I'm not!" Izuku huffed, sending the blonde a stink eye before downing the cup's remaining contents before throwing himself over Katsuki's lap, admiring the view from below.

"Let's create special memories that only we know of, Kacchan." Izuku suggested with a warm smile on his face as Katsuki nodded silently, not going to argue with that idea which he was in favour of.

"Sounds good, Deku." Katsuki answered honestly, wanting to spend all the time he could with the greenette for there's no knowing what's to come for them in the future. "Let's make tons and tons of memories that you'll never forget about me."

"I will never, Kacchan." Izuku too, answered honestly, knowing that he had fallen too deep for the blonde to even forget about him. 

Sorry for the short chapter. Anyways, counting down to the end of the book! Let's see...around 5-6 more chapters I guess. I hope that this book is still ok till now. Do comment and tell me what y'all feel. Until the next chapter... sayonara my fujoshis / fudanshis!