CH.51 The Attack

Yunho: but that's our journey! Our treasure!
Hongjoong: so? I don't want to die without completing our journey which is why I want them to finish it for us
Yunho sighed and I looked down.
Yunho: and if we make it out alive?
Hongjoong: then we finish our journey
Yunho: then we better make it out alive
Seonghwa: wait...weren't we supposed to arrive today?
Hongjoong: yeah but we'll arrive in a couple hours
Seonghwa: okay

Yeo one's POV
I was asleep until one of the guards came in and woke me up.
Guard 1: sir wake up
Yeo one: just a couple more minutes...
Guard 1: but we must find the princess so you must wake up
Yeo one: right...
I sat up and rubbed my eyes and stretched out my body.
Guard 1: get ready
Yeo one: yeah yeah I'm on it
The guard nodded and left the room. I got out of bed and changed my clothes. I left the room and I wanted to try something. I got down on one knee and placed my hand on the floor and I was able to hear different conversations and I found one with the king and somebody else.
Y/n's dad: we won't let them win...we'll kill them and I'll get to have my precious daughter again
???: but you left them to be king again...you left them on purpose and let your wife die and you left your daughter all alone
Y/n's dad: shut up! I did it for a reason...to see if she was able to survive alone...
???: sure..
Someone bursted into the room.
Guard 3: WE FOUND HER!!!
My eyes widened...
Y/n's dad: let's hurry up and get them!!!
I quickly stood up and started panicking. I didn't know what to do. I can't just teleport or they'll think something is up so I tried finding a mirror but it was too late...
Y/n's dad: YEO ONE!!
I jumped and stood up straight.
Yeo one: y-yes?
Y/n's dad: we found my daughter so now you're gonna kill the people that has my daughter
Yeo one: wha-
Y/n's dad: GO!!!!
The guards dragged my away and we teleported to their ship....

Hongjoong's POV
We were chilling until...they found us.
Guard 1: THEY HAVE Y/N!!! KILL THEM!!
We all stood up and I looked at everybody and they nodded. I saw Yeo one there and he seemed pretty nervous. I had a mind connection with Yeo one.
Hongjoong: attack them!!
Yeo one: what?!
Hongjoong: attack them so they won't pay attention to us!! We'll be able to take y/n to ONEUS and Stray Kids!!!
Yeo one: okay!
The guards began to fight us and y/n was hiding. Yeo one began to attack the guards. I got many cuts on me and so did the others and then we started using our powers. The guards started using their powers too and I was very confused about it. They were really strong and I was getting exhausted and so were the others.
Hongjoong: MINGI NOW!!!
Mingi grabbed a gem and threw it to the ground and he grabbed y/n and was about to throw her in but one of the guards ended up pushing Mingi into the portal and y/n was screaming and they took her and they teleported.
Hongjoong: Y/N!!!!
I got distracted and then one of the guards' sword went through me. They pulled it out and I fell to the ground.
Seonghwa: HONGJOONG!!!
Seonghwa got shot and the others were either beat up badly, shot or stabbed. We were all on the ground bleeding. They dragged Yeo one away from us and they went back to the kingdom.

Mingi's POV
After one of the guards pushed me through the portal, I ended up at Stray Kids' ship and they were all on the deck and when they saw me on the ship they quickly got up and stood me up.
Bangchan: Mingi?!? What are you doing here??
Mingi: the guards pushed me into the portal while I was trying to take y/n to you guys!!! I need to get back!!!
Ravn: they got y/n?!?
Mingi: yes!!!
Bangchan: what about your crew?!?
Mingi: I don't know if they're fine or not but I need to you to come with me in case if they're harmed so you can heal them
Bangchan: okay
I pulled out a gem and opened the portal and Chan and I went through the portal. We arrived at the ship and I saw the others on the ground bleeding.
Mingi: oh my god!!
Bangchan: oh shit...
Mingi: Hongjoong!!! Quick heal him first!!
Chan went up towards Hongjoong and went to go heal him but nothing was working.
Bangchan: what the hell?!?
Mingi: why isn't your powers working?!
Bangchan: I don't know!! Try using your powers!
I nodded and tried using my powers but they weren't working.
Mingi: what the fuck?!?
I stood up and checked if any of the guys were fine and I saw Yunho laying there all beat up. I ran up towards him and sat him up.
Mingi: Yunho are you okay??
Yunho: I'm..fine I'm just beat up pretty badly...
Mingi: do you think you can try using your powers??
Yunho: yeah I think..
Yunho tried using his powers but his wasn't working either.
Mingi: none of our powers are working!!
Yunho: once they saw us they knew who exactly we were so if they know us they know the others too...
Mingi: what does that have to do with our powers?!
Bangchan: they got rid of them...
Mingi: what? How?!?
Bangchan: if we're a threat to the king he'll take our powers away...and we can't get them back unless we beg for it or fight him..
Mingi: fuck..well we need to find a way!! Hongjoong is dying and so is Seonghwa again!! Yunho is all beat up and so is Jongho and Wooyoung!! San and Yeosang are close to dying as well!!! We need to do something about it!!
Bangchan: we can't do anything unless we have our powers Mingi!!!
Mingi: well I'm not gonna stand here and watch them die!!!
Bangchan: then call Suho!!!
Suho: I'm here
We jumped and he was standing there looking at us.
Suho: what? You called me so I'm here
Mingi: oh thank god you're here!!
Suho: what happened?
Mingi: a lot but we need you to heal them!!
Suho: why can't Chan do it?
Mingi: we lost our powers so we can't do anything
Suho: what? Explain everything to me after I finish healing your members
I nodded and he started to heal my crew. After a couple minutes of healing, they were all fine except for Hongjoong and Seonghwa.
Suho: alright so tell me what happened
Mingi: y/n's dad found her and the guards fought us and we couldn't get her to a safe place fast enough..
Suho: so she got captured and got taken back to the kingdom?
Seonghwa: yes...
Mingi: are you guys okay?
Seonghwa & Hongjoong: NO!!
Hongjoong: they took y/n and our baby away from us!! We don't know what's gonna happen to her!! We don't know if she's fine or not!! Seonghwa and I almost died!!! I failed as a fucking captain!!
Hongjoong was yelling at me while tears were running down his face.
Mingi: shut up
Hongjoong: what?!
Mingi: I said shut up! We are going to get y/n back
Bangchan: how if we don't have any powers?
Mingi: well I know who does
Hongjoong: who?
Mingi: Seventeen..
Hongjoong: you're fucking cousins?!?
Mingi: yes! They'll be able help us
Hongjoong: will they really?
Mingi: yes!
Hongjoong: then go get S.Coups
Mingi: fine!

15 Minutes Later
S.Coups: no
Mingi: WHY NOT?!??
S.Coups: why should we? After you left us you think we would help you??
Mingi: don't worry about me running away we should be worried y/n!!
Woozi: we don't even know her!!!
Mingi: so?! She's very important to us!! She's been by our side and helped us!! We lost our powers so we need your help!!
S.Coups: not happening
Mingi: SHE'S PREGNANT!!!
DK: okay maybe we should help
Mingi: please we need your help!! We need to save her before something happens to her..
S.Coups looked at me and sighed.
S.Coups: fine we'll help
Mingi: thank you-
S.Coups: but..
Mingi: but what?
S.Coups: you'll have to comeback home after we save her
Mingi: oh...okay..
S.Coups: now take us to your ship
I nodded and I pulled out a gem and went through the portal. Everybody was on the ship and Hongjoong greeted them.
S.Coups: alright so-
A portal came out of no where and the rest of Stray Kids and ONEUS came onto to the ship.
Bangchan: what the hell happened?!?
Woojin: we were..attacked!!
Seoho: the ship sank!!
Bangchan: my ship...sank?
Woojin nodded and Chan looked so heart broken.
Bangchan: I loved that ship...and she went down..
Woojin: I'm sorry
Bangchan: who attacked you guys?
Woojin: the guards that fought ATEEZ
Ravn: we couldn't do anything because we somehow lost our powers
Mingi: they took our powers away..
Ravn: what?!?
Mingi: since they found out who we were they knew about you guys and so they took our powers away...
Ravn: damn..
Hongjoong: Chan, Ravn and S.Coups c'mon
They nodded and followed Hongjoong to the steering wheel and talked about some stuff.
Mingi: can shit get any worse?
Seonghwa: shut up!! Don't say that at all!!
Mingi: okay okay
I sat down and ran my fingers through my hair.
Mingi: I hope she's okay...

Yeo one's POV
Yeo one: LET GO OF ME!!
They took me to the king and threw down to the ground.
Y/n's dad: what the hell happened?!
Guard 1: this man is no prince he-
I chuckled.
Guard 1: he is a wonderful prince and he helped us captured your daughter
Y/n's dad: if he's so wonderful then why did you threw him to the ground?
Guard 1: I- I don't know
The guard stood me up and apologized. They walked away so it was just me and the king.
Y/n's dad: thank you so much for returning my daughter
Yeo one: yeah sure no problem
Y/n's dad: as for your reward you shall marry my daughter
My eyes widened.
Yeo one: what?

To be continued...