8. meeting Pepper potts

IMPORTANT!

ok, so you know in spiderman 1 when he gets bitten in the back of the neck the spider's attached to a thread from it? well, in this book he can pull out more thread from that spot, like a spider. He just doesn't use that for his web shooters because the more you pull out the more you have to eat to replenish it.

~||Pepper's pov||~

"Can you sign these? We need your signature to make the new stark phone official." A man in an expensive looking suit said, handing me a folder.

"I thought it wasn't supposed to be ready for a few months." I replied, skimming through the documents.

"We had help from one of the interns. When we gave him the blueprints, he fixed every problem we were stuck on in two and a half hours." The man said with a faint smile.

"I heard the same thing yesterday, but about about a piece of coding on one of the stark laptops. Do you think it's the same guy?" I asked.

"Probably. He helps anyone and everyone, and does it fast too. The kid's a genius."

"Kid?"

"Yeah, he's the youngest to ever intern here, pretty sure he's still in high school." This peeked my curiousity. I'd never heard of a high schooler getting approved for an internship, and people seem to regard him highly.

"What's his name?"

~||Peter's pov||~

When I got to SI, I scanned my ID and headed straight to my lab, wanting to work on my new suit design. I plopped my bag beside my desk, and took out the sketches from my bag. for the next twenty minutes, I worked on creating more acurate blueprints, and adding as much cool shit as possible.

My first suit was basically a hoodie and goggles, so my current one in comparison was much better. (The one he using now is the one at the beginning of homecoming. I'll put the picture at the bottom.) But I still want to make another one, just in case this one gets ripped or something. Plus, I have an idea for a new badass design.

The new suit design was going to be made out of my own thread, which was much stronger than any fabric I would be able to get my hands on. I was also planning on making it more of a stealth suit, by adding tech that blocks most types of scans and won't show up on thermal vision.

As I was sketching, I kept on thinking of more and more ideas. Like a small reconnaissance drone, different types of webs, and sensors of my own. If I could get the tech, hopefully I could also make an enhanced view from inside my mask, like a hologhraphic computer screen, similar to what iron man probably has.

I was feeling a little dizzy and had a few black spots in the corners of my eyes from not being able to sleep the last few nights, so I stopped sketching and decided to get a coffee. After sluggishly walking into one of the staff rooms, I turned on the coffee maker, hoping some caffine will keep me from passing out.

For the last few days, I've practically been living off of coffee and energy bars. I would usually say 'sleep is for the weak' but I honestly wasn't sure if I would even be able to lift my mug without dropping it, so I'm pretty sure I qualify as weak.

"Hey Pete! I just want to thank you for helping me with that piece of coding the other day, it was the start of a major breakthrough." A female scientist says.