" Nothing Happened.. "

Kapkan wanted more, he loved the warm feeling of him. Tachanka left him, wanting more.. Pretty smart. Tachanka went to his room as Kapkan stood there. " You guys are adorable! " " Yea. " Kapkan flinched and Noticed Jäger, Bandit, and IQ. Blitz finally showed up, asking what happened. " wait... " Kapkan stared at them " You saw the-..whole thing..?! " They all nodded but Blitz still confused. " They had a little makeout session " Bandit said making Blitz finally understand. " Why aren't you dating yet? " IQ asked. Kapkan shrugged, still feeling uncomfortable as he was watched kissing his beloved crush, Tachanka.
" I'm heading to my room. " Kapkan raised his head from looking down out of embarrassment. " Mk! " " Cya. " Jäger and Blitz waved bye to him. As Kapkan felt a bit happy from how they all said bye, But was even happier that his crush...kissed him. He raced to his room, dashing past Smoke and Mute having a normal conversation. He dove into his room quickly shutting the door and jumping into his bed. He grabbed a pillow and hugged it. He giggled like a fan girl being noticed.
He'd squirm around as he couldn't contain his happiness. He froze as he heard a knock on the door. Clearing his throat and standing up, He opened the door. " Who is i- " Again cut off By Tachanka pinning him onto the bed. " I missed you kotik~ " He smirked as He held Kapkan's wrists against the bed. " It hasn't even been ten minutes- " Tachanka gave him a look of boredom. Kapkan blushed as he was still pinned. " What are you going to do? Have sex with me? " Kapkan raised a eyebrow, still blushing. Tachanka let go, Also blushing. " Just..bored. " He shrugged to himself. Kapkan sat up and kicked his legs up on the bed. " Want to go out to eat with Jäger, Bandit, Rook and Doc? " Tachanka turned to him as his red cheeks faded away. " Sure. " Kapkan looked back at him. God I want to kiss him.. Kapkan thought. He spaced out ( ;) let's not ask what it is )
" Hey Kapkan..? Kapkan. KAP! " He yelled snapping him out of it. He blushed at the nickname and stuttered
out, " S-sorry.. uh just spaced out. " Tachanka smiled. " Get ready we're leaving in fifteen minutes. " Tachanka left closing the door gently. It was weird that he could be so gentle for such a big guy.. Kapkan got dressed wearing a black T-shirt with the Russian flag in the middle, putting on jeans. He smiled as he fixed his hair proudly.

-----Fifteen Minutes Later-----

Tachanka waited at the door way noticing Bandit and Jäger holding hands walking towards him. " Nice, Cute couple. " He complemented. " Same goes to you, You had a nice makeout session with Kapkan. " Tachanka tensed up " Y-" he was speechless " You- " He finally spat it out, " You guys saw that? " They both nodded and smiled. Tachanka sighed and raised his head seeing Doc and Rook, As Rook was hugging him while walking. Tachanka sighed looking around for Kapkan. " Where is he..? "
He heard footsteps and looked to his left seeing a hot man, He stared at him. " I'm here finally, sorry if I'm late. " Tachanka drooled, as he couldn't speak. Doc bumped him to snap him out of it with his elbow. Tachanka cleared his throat and stood up straight. " Just in time. " Tachanka opened the door holding it open for everyone as he left too.
Doc was driving as Kapkan looked out the window. He rested his chin on his right hand with his left hand set next him. Tachanka looked at his hand. " ...hmm " He grabbed his hand and held it looking ahead at the road.
Kapkan flinched looking who grabbed his hand. He saw Tachanka holding looking ahead at the road. Kapkan squeezed his hand and rested his head against his shoulder. He soon fell asleep, cuddling against him. " So what happened with you and Kapkan in the hallway? I heard about it. " Doc said keeping his eyes on the road. Tachanka blushed and sighed. Why does everyone know..? He thought to himself. Bandit raised his head about to speak alerting Tachanka" They were having a Makeo- " Tachanka  cut Bandit off. " Nothing Happened. "