Solo.

He tapped his helmet. Harry explained what was happening, as he nodded. Not paying that much attention.. "Your doing this alone." He looked up, "Alone?" Tachanka repeated. "Yes alone." 

How fucking lovely.

3:30 AM.

Tachanka was fast asleep, as the wind smoothly pecked at the man. His messy hair remained messy, nothing changed.

4:08.

Asleep.

5:40.

Still, asleep.

6:30.

Awake.

He was already up and at it. He walked into the office, in uniform. Things clinked, boots clicked. "There. I'm ready for whatever hell hole this is." He puffed, the thickened Russian accent strikes his words. "Remember, no mounted LMG."

Tachanka makes it there, after being dropped off from Jäger.

He holds his launcher, and stares at the building. "Hmm.." spotting a entrance, he makes his way over there. He smashes the barricade and starts to prepare. He barricaded windows, reinforced walls, even put barb wire down.

"MOVE, MOVE, MOVE!" A terrorist cried, but soon as they rush up the steps fire blasted at them. Making their clothing set on fire and them scrambling to get it off. "There, I'm done." Tachanka sighed. He stepped over the bodies, and walked out the same entrance he entered in from.

Tachanka's POV
I clutch my hip, the stitched ached as I walk out. "Jäger!" I bolt into the helicopter covered in dust, dirt, and blood. "Move!" I order him as he yelps, scrambling to fly it. The pain in my hip hisses, i groan in pain. "You alright?" the German asked politely. "Yes," I grumble, as he looks down a bit. He seemed a bit sad, but i wasn't in the mood for it, but my dumbass decided to ask. "Seems somethings wrong Marius." I point out, as he gulps. "...relationship issues.." He whimpers, gripping tighter onto his seat. "With Dominic..?" I start to feel bad for the guy, i mean.. Dominic was his spark of happiness. "Mhm.." I could feel he wanted to cry. "I feel like..he's cheating on me." he puffs, "I figured Maxim is too.." I pause, noticing we were landing. "I hope it gets better Marius." I pat his shoulder after we climbed out.

Kapkan.
"Hes out there alone!" Fuze yelled at me. "You dont care..?" He seemed heartbroken.
"He can handle himself," I simply say, making him stare. He dropped his hand and looked down.
"You always cared.." He looked back up at me.

"What happened to you?"

Tachanka.
My breath stopped, seeing Fuze yell at Max. He..didnt care? I mean.. probably. Fuze noticed me, and yelled my name. This caused Maxim to stare at me, with wide eyes.

He knew i heard.

Doc.
I stare at the stitches i gave him. It was strong and held together nicely. "Let me take care of the bruises and scratches." I order, as the Russian sat down and took of his shirt. "How are you feeling?" I ask, wrapping bandages around his waist.
"Fine." he stared at the ground.
"Mentally?" I ask, as that made him tense up. "Im not a therapist, but what happened?' I continue to clean his wounds.
"Just feel like someone doesnt love me anymore." I was shocked the man opened up, he usually didnt. "Oh, well.. Its alright. Just some people lose feelings over time, and it usually isnt your fault. Its nobody's really," I finish tending his wounds and hand him his shirt.
"Thanks..Doc." The Russian gave a small smile, even though he was unsure that made him feel better or not.
"I try." I rub my head, as my french accent soothed my words.

Tachanka.
Its nobody's fault..? so it just happens. I walk out staring a the ground. I had already reported to Harry, so there was nothing to do. Then I notice a small German staring sadly at two other male Germans. "Marius?" I place my hand on his shoulder. "You alright?.." i could already tell he wasn't.
"I-I.." He sniffled. "Maybe it would be for the best if.. i gave up." He leaned against me, but slumped down until he was on the ground. I sat down next to him, hugging him. im not a soft guy, but Marius is..He needs some help. we could be seen by the two Germans Mar stared at. They looked at us, making Blitz point at us, making Bandit stare. They were staring, so i decide to give a little payback and stroke his back softly as he whimpered into my arms.
"Its alright Mari, do what you want," I smile gently at him. Bandit seemed annoyed, which made me happy. I hope he would either notice that he was mistreating him, or he would decide to come over here and shoo me away so he could give him affection. I look down, and notice he had fallen asleep.

Whoops.

(Hehehe want some tea with Tachanka and Jager?)