Missing.

Tachanka barged in the room. " Yes? " Tachanka said taking a seat as everyone started to come in. " We have a mission for you, Eliminate every terrorist in this building. " " What building? " Tachanka asked not being able to stay quiet. " This one. " Showing a building, it had three floors, it had looked like it was older than anyone in the room. They nodded, most of them anyways. " Get your guns, Your going now. " They got up, some mumbled, and some groaning. Tachanka grabbed the 9x, as Kapkan did the same. Kapkan poked at his Tachanka chibi and smiled. They headed into the van as most of them sitting I. The back, Tachanka sitting in the front and the unknown driver Harry had usually used. The van drove over bumps sometimes shaking the people inside.

Soon they made in there, Everyone got out as they Driver alerted them to contact him when they finished. They got inside the building silently. Tachanka, Kapkan and Glaz went one way. They split up making the job easier, Tachanka wasn't made for stealth, but as a distraction. The Terrorists heard him coming, as Kapkan and Glaz took them down from behind. Stabbing their throats cutting off their screams.

--They Finished Eliminating the Terrorists.--

Tachanka heard something as he went to it. Kapkan and Glaz was heading towards their other teammates thinking Tachanka was behind them. Tachanka looked around, not seeing anyone. Tachanka felt a sharp pain in his neck, passing out.

" Good... "

Tachanka woke up chained against the wall. " The hell..? " " Hey big boy~ " A familiar face appeared.

" Jackal..? "

Kapkan and Glaz finally caught up with the others. " Did you guys finish your section? " Glaz asked. " Yes, and so did they. " Mute answered. " Where's Tachanka? " Smoke asked, Kapkan turned around. " The hell? He was behind us! " Glaz grabbed his Mic and started contacting Harry. " Tachanka is Missing! " He yelled into it. " Tachanka is Missing? " He repeated. " Yes. " " Search all together. " Glaz nodded. " Lets go guys. "

" Fuck off! " Tachanka yelled at him. " oh hush it~ " Jackal flirted Unzipping Tachanka's pants. " the hell are you doing?! " Tachanka realised his legs were chained also. Jackal responded " Having sex with you. " Tachanka flinched. Jackal sighed knowing he wouldn't listen so he grabbed a needle and injecting it into him. Tachanka went limp, falling asleep again.
Tachanka woke up again as he knew he was raped. Tachanka growled at Jackal turning Jackal on. Tachanka was trying to threaten him but Jackal was un-phased. Tachanka sighed as he looked down seeing that there was cracks in the wall. He kicked his legs, as soon the chains snapped. He was strong, so he could at least get the chains off his legs. Tachanka pulled himself as the wall cracked, Jackal didn't notice as he was to busy writing something. Tachanka pulled, sweating. His body started to swell, pain overwhelmed him. Tachanka kept pulling, as the wall broke, as he fell. Jackal gasped getting up, Seeing Tachanka charging at him. Jackal grabbed his pistol and shot him in his side, as Tachanka punched him still going. He knocked him out as Tachanka fell holding his side. Crawling to the wall and leaning against it, He sighed. Looking up, as warm blood fell on his hand. Tachanka took his radio, as static covered most words. Contacting his team he looked around knowing where he was. " Third floor, desks. " Tachanka said.
Kapkan heard it, " Hes on the third floor, with alot of desks. " Kapkan notified them. " I think I might know. " Fuze said as Bandit nodded also. They rushed as Jackal managed to sneak away while Tachanka was holding his wound. " Fuck... " Tachanka sighed. Kapkan bursted through the door and ran to Tachanka. One of his ankles had a chain as his wrist were still chained together. Blood fell onto the wooden floor, as Jäger contacted Doc. Doc was there in a flash healing him.