Femboy Hooters

POV: Biden

Yesterday I invited Trump-Chan to have dinner with me at Femboy Hooters. The thing is, I really like him. I got engaged yesterday with Obama though... how could i say no to Obama? His hot, sexy body, seduced me into saying yes. I don't know though. Obama is the most popular guy at the white house. I don't care about that though... I have known and had a crush on Trump since 1st grade. I think I am going to break up with Obama to be with Trump. I just don't know how.

*at femboy hooters*

"Hi Senpai-Biden!"

I turn around and see Trump looking up to me.

"Hi cutie. I want to tell you something..."

He looked a bit disappointed at my tone. He nodded his head.

"I..."

Before I could finish my sentence, Obama walked through the door. He walked up to me with a crowd of paparazzi. Then he saw Trump...

"Who is this wrinkly fat orange standing next to you babe?"

Trump looked at me with his eyes wider than my asshole after fucking with Obama. He whispered something, took the flowers he bought for me and ripped them up, then left.

"TRUMP-CHAN I CAN EXPLAIN!!!"

He started running and everybody looked at me. I looked at Obama as he pulled me up for a make-out sesh. His hands went down my pants and he kept jerking me. IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY. I pushed him away and resisted his hot lips. I ran out to go find my true love.