Character Information

Okay let’s get started on character information!!!

 First name: (Y/N)

Last name: (L/N)

Age: 21

Gender: Female

Eye color: (E/C)

 Status: Alive

 Affiliation: League of Villains

 Likes: Children, (Shigaraki lol), and Sakura Mochi

Dislikes: Killing kids, people who stand in the way of Shigaraki, Overhaul (LMAOOO IF WE GET TO THAT PART OF THE STORY, HOPING WE WILL, I DO HAVE A TREAT FOR THAT MOTHERFUCKER)

 Casual outfit: A dark purple hoodie, with black pants, and purple sneakers.

 Villain uniform: (With a mask over your eyes and same shoes)

 Quirk: Fume Control

  Quirk information:

  (Y/N) can control all different types of fumes coming from her body. She can shape them into anything depend on how much power she uses. She has 16 special rings on her hands. Two on each finger, not including her thumb. Each ring has holes inside, letting her body connect to them so gasses can come out of them. This helps by not having them go all over the place. Almost as similar as the quirk Dark Shadow, her quirk sort of has a mind of it’s own. She can order it to do specific things if she needs to. Gasses can range from not so deadly, to deadly. Pink gas will put someone to sleep, green gas would poison someone severely, blue gas is meant as a type of portal, she can’t use it correctly lots of times, especially when she transports more than one person, meaning they’ll go anywhere. Lastly, black gas is meant to kill. She can control it and shape it into weapons, and it’ll be just as painful as the real thing. Did I also mention that she can make a fake-out of herself using her quirk? It isn’t as powerful, since it’s just a lookalike and can’t do anything, but move a bit, but it does get opponents confused.

 Quirk Downsides: With a powerful quirk like this, there are some cons to it. (Y/N) will get migraines if she uses her quirk so much at a time. Not only that, but if the rings fall off while using her quirk, she’ll also become gas slowly, and it takes forever to come back to normal. Say if she was stabbed, not only blood will come out, but so will fumes, leaving a big hole for her to try to piece back together before her whole body becomes smoke.

 Okay, I think I’ve explained enough, now time for the actual story, right?