6. The Surprise Attack

.
.
.
.

Now it was time, it was the “big day”, the day we supposedly fight All Might at the U.S.J. Something tells me this won’t end all too well, but I’m not going to try and stop Tenko from doing any of it, if he wants to destroy the symbol of peace, then so do I.

 I put my suit on, fitting my mask around my eyes. I fixed my hair up, walking down the stairs from my room to meet up with Kurogiri and Tomura.

 “Finally, it takes you twenty hours for you to get ready,” Tenko scoffed, scratching his neck.

 I rolled my eyes, and smiled. “Well I like to make sure I look fine, I mean, if my identity gets out there, then everything will get fucked. Plus, you shouldn’t even talk, it takes you like five seconds,” I lined myself up with Kurogiri’s warping hole. Is that what they call it?

  “Sorry, we don’t all have nice hair like you do, there’s not much to fix,” he rolled his eyes.

 “Well, I’ll take that as a compliment.”

 “Shut up.”

 “But I do like your hair, it’s still soft,” I chuckled, not minding his face go flat, not throwing another insult at me, or telling me to ‘shut up’. I turned my head towards him, making sure he was alright, before anything got started.

 “Th-“

 “Are you two ready?” It was Master.

 We both nodded, following it up with “Yes, Master,” before stepping into Kurogiri.

  We stepped right through, walking right into the middle of the place. So this is how it looks like in person, huh. Tomura stopped walking, as did I, watching the street villains make their way up to All Might-

 Wait, where is All Might?

 Before I could look harder for him, something, no, someone caught my eye.

 It was that damned Eraser Head. He started beating down the other rookies, who really meant shit to us, but they were supposed to hold everyone off longer than five seconds. What dumbasses.

 Kurogiri made his way to the U.A students, warping them in different places.