7. Losing

.
.
.

He's stronger now?!

The Nomu seemed no match for All Might, the hell?! What the hell are his limits? I took several steps back, getting ready to shield Tomura. I can't let him get hurt, no way, not right now.

All Might overpowered the Nomu, giving us his known "Go beyond, plus ultra," phrase, before sending Nomu up, flying out of this damn felicity.

My jaw clenched, my thumbs ready to just flick off all my rings, to go full on power mode on his ass, I don't even think that'll take him down, honestly.

"You've been bested, villains. Surrender, we all want to get this over with quickly," All Might turned his attention back to us.

"He...He cheated.." Tenko mumbled, my eyes narrowed. I don't think cheated is the right word to us, but he did surprise me.

"He's weakened from the Nomu, this is our chance to end him," Kurogiri suggested, Tomura liked the idea enough to just go with it. I sighed, giving it a small 'fuck it', and went along with it.

We charged at All Might, I flipped off two rings, and blasted the black smoke directly at him. I can't get distracted now, if I do-

Just my luck, huh.

The green haired kid flew up high, aiming his fist towards us. "Kurogiri, fast!" I warned, as quick as he was, he used his warps to allow Tenko to touch him. I can't even look at this.

Doors busting open, my focus turned all on the surprise pro heroes. Shit.

Bullets flew at us, hitting Tenko. Eyes widened, I jumped towards his body, opening my arms, to wrap around him, getting shot in the leg, and back. I held in a scream, using my smoke to deflect every other bullet. Kurogiri then warped us back to the bar, having us land on the dusty, gross floor.

This didn't go as expected, at all. I mean, I had my doubts, but I didn't think we would end up getting hurt. We lost, they won. I unwrapped myself from Tenko's grasp, falling on my back, coughing a tiny bit.

Kurogiri hurried, getting the fucked up looking first aid kit, surely that would do wonders, get this man a doctor's degree. Before Kurogiri could try and help out Tomura, he was stopped by him, pushing Kurogiri away, harshly.

He propped himself up, fisting away at the floor. He cursed several times, punching the floor. Kurogiri didn't have a response, knowing he'll just get yelled at, so he went over to help me instead.

I muttered a small 'thank you', and let him wrap my leg up, giving me two pain killers. They don't look very trusting, but I popped them in my mouth anyways.

"You need help with your injuries, stop pushing Kurogiri away," I told him, he seemed to not hear me because all he responded with was just the same curses, letting his forehead fall to the floor now.

I hesitantly got up, scared that my back would hurt more than it already did, and made my way up to him, tapping his back.

"You need-"

"I heard you, now shut the fuck up!" he screamed, stopping his pounding. (This sounds so bad im so sorry oh my god)

"We lost this time, but I'm sure we'll come back stronger, we just need to plan a little better-"