3. Turn Your Volume Down

.
.
.

The room Kurogiri brought me to was…well it was something. There was dust all over, the blanket was nice and all, but there were a lot of holes on it. The pillow was (f/c), that’s one pro, I guess…

 I couldn’t really expect too much, after all it’s a bar that hasn’t been opened since like what? 1992? Why is it so dirty in here?! Well, I know what I’m going to do tonight.

 I asked Kurogiri for a broom, and a duster, and started working on the room. I swept all over the floor, under the bed, dusted the walls, and ceiling. The ceiling was the most horrid part, honestly.

 Eventually I got tired of cleaning, and went to lay in my bed. It felt like it was going to break any second. I might as well get used to it, I’ve been through worse anyways.

 I closed my eyes, trying my best to hurry and sleep, not wanting to think about this dirty place anymore than I already have to. And then there is was.

 Loud voices of people screaming. Just on the other side of my wall. I pushed my ears in my pillow, trying to block the sound out, but it didn’t work as well as I thought it would. I groaned, stepping up out of bed, making sure to stomp one of my feet before following the screams.

 There could only be one man behind this, and it was Tenko. I walked to his room, well I hope it’s his room, it would be quite embarrassing if it wasn’t, and knocked on his door. Yet there’s no answer, as the screaming and beeping continues. I knocked louder this time, hoping for an answer.

 “Who is it now?! I said that I was BUSY!” he yelled through the door. BUSY?!

 I took a hairpin out, and unlocked his door, opening it up, and stepping inside. “Ah, I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to disturb you since you’re so BUSY PLAYING VIDEO GAMES, TWO IN THE MORNING!”

 He grunted, throwing his Father on his face, then looking away from his screen. “And what about it? You don’t own the place, this is my room,” he then continued to put the volume up louder.

 “Are you seriously doing this on purpose now?! How does Kurogiri even sleep through all of this noise?!” groaning, putting my hands over my ears. Does Kurogiri even need sleep?

 “Go to bed.”

 “No.”

 “Can’t you play something else?! Does it seriously have to be this at this hour?”

 “Oh, play something else, like what?”