Becoming the Wolf

I know there are parts of your past that you aren't proud about. You are not the same person that you used to be, and that is OK. We all evolve and change as we mature. We grow as we learn more about ourselves and the world around us.

As we go through all of our changes during our lifetime, at times we may seem cruel, mean, or judgmental. This is only a protective mechanism for our more sensitive parts that we are afraid others will see. Sometimes those sensitive parts are very caring and compassionate.

We perceive ourselves as weak when we show how truly caring and compassionate we can be. In reality, it takes a lot of strength to be those things. Your strength comes shining through every single time I interact with you or see your kindness with others. The softer side of you is truly a beautiful thing to witness.

The parts of you that you called cruel and uncaring have melted away, leaving in their place a part of you that is fiercely protective of those you care about. The loyalty for those you care about that emerges when you stand up for them is something that I aspire to. You are so brave and that is a beautiful thing to witness.

I have seen you grow and change so much during the time that I have known you. That change has been an amazing thing to witness. You are becoming more and more like your true self. Someone who is more comfortable in their skin and yet inspires others to find the strength within themselves to make the necessary changes. Every person you interact with, every time you let your true self shine through, you are helping to change the world for the better, and isn't that a wonderful feeling to know that someone else sees this in you, too?

ZaneVI recorded this story for me. If you would like to check it out, go to

https://soundgasm.net/u/ZaneVI/M4A-Written-by-CrimsonPenguin-Becoming-The-Wolf-Comfort-Reassurances-You-Are-Not-The-Person-You-Used-To-Be-You-Are-So-Brave