12

«──────────────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ────────────────»

Previously...

You took a deep breath, calming yourself down. I need to talk to Shoto now, Bakugou after...

And, as lunch become to commence, you did so. "Shoto, can we talk?" Heterochromatic eyes locked with your own. They looked red and puffy; wet with tears. He nodded his head, his dual-coloured hair sweeping across his dazzling silver eye.

"Yeah." He sighed, still staring -with what looked like awe- into your own honey e/c orbs. Meanwhile, an enraged set of crimson eyes locked and burned into your back. Y/n... How could you be so stupid?!

"Let's go to lunch on the roof for some privacy, shall we?" He nodded his head, disconnected his eyes from yours hesitantly and packing his things as the lunch bell rang.

And, with that, you and the boy left the classroom to talk about a very emotional topic. The burning of Aizawa Y/n.

«──────────────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────────────»

You and the heterochromatic boy stood on the roof facing each other. The platonic smell of the sakura tree flooded your sensitive senses. The wind delicately blew your hair from your face and your uniform in one of a graceful way. The silence was breathtaking, literally; you felt like you couldn't breathe. The loss for words chocked you; strangled you until it was unbearable. He seemed unphased, just staring at you like he could all day. It's like he was watching you, waiting for you, and let's be honest, he was.

"Shoto..." You finally said. "I'm sorry-" You attempted to confess. But, before you could, you were instantly cut off.

"No." He spoke coldly. Despite that, though, he felt as if he were on the brink of tears.

"No?" You timidly questioned, on the brink of your own tears due to the anxiety of your guilt.

You saw the tears that were bottling up in his eyes, just pour out. Your breath hitched at the uncharacteristic sight. "Shoto?"

"You are not allowed to apologise!" You shook in your place, scared of his yelling voice. "I hurt you! I'm horrible... I damaged you, who is the sweetest, most caring person I know! You cared for me and... I hurt you! I know how much I apologise nothing will make up for it!" His sobs interrupted his sentences and bubbles of tears aggressively poured from his shiny and glowing eyes. As he was about to collapse on the floor, you ran to him and wrapped your own arms around him. You held him on the ground of the rooftop. The cold breeze seemed to cause you to shiver.

His sobs continued. You held him tighter. "Shoto... It is not your fault. I asked you to do it, knowing you couldn't control your power. There aren't any hard feelings, there never were. You're okay, I'm okay." You were kind of lost for words and managed to just say whatever you felt like. You tilted his face up to you. "Look at me, I'm fine! See!" You smiled brightly at him, and his sobs stopped. You kissed him on the forehead, causing him to blush. "Okay?" He nodded, wiping his tears.

"I looked so idiotic. I apologise, Y/n-San." You wiped his tears for him.

"You didn't look idiotic, you're allowed to consult your feelings to me anytime! As long as I can cry to you in return." He nodded, now wrapping his warm-cold arms around you.

He now kissed your forehead from your position under him. "Anytime. I'd love you to share your feelings with me." He stroked your hair. "I love you." He whispered so you couldn't hear it; he wasn't ready to tell you.