5; test

As we all leave I feel a rush of excitement run through me. And as soon as the doors close, we all scream! "We did it!" Harlow shouts hugging Ophelia tight.

"Yes we did, and I'm very proud. But we still have a long way to go." Odette says while embracing Annalise. "Umm guys, has anyone been contacted yet by their soulmates?" Maia asks, a shocked look on her face.

"I haven't checked," I say, my soulmates have not been talking for so long I've grown used to it. "I'll see though."

'Hold up? Is this for real?'

'Please answer little one, we are all on edge here.'

"Can we respond? I mean they already know it's one of us." I say shrugging, silently pleading with them to say yes. Odette sighs, "What harm could it do?"

'It's for real. I wish you luck, you're gonna need it. I think you should start to learn how to keep promises. Hopefully, I will see you soon gentlemen.'

'Shit we're in trouble.'

'You can say that again.'

I chuckle to myself, I'm going to show them exactly what they missed. Tonight is going to be so much fun.

(Time skip)

We soon learn that all of the soulmates found their way to the door. And each group being lead to their first room (every group is in separate rooms), where they will pick who they think is their soulmate based on a series of clues we gave them. There are 7 pieces of paper, each one with our "nicknames" on it.

There are clues about each of us, that only they would know. For example, on my card, it says "7 soulmates, little one, song, cuddle, sacrifice, idiots, food, sleep." All are clues from the first message they ever sent to me. Everyone's clue card is different, but some have a few of the same words. They will have to remember and decide which one is me.

We are being fed information from one of our old friends Roman. Who I have known since I was born, our moms are very close friends. "Some are arguing with each other but some are very calm. I'm in Arabella's room but my people have been telling me there has been a little fighting in Avalon's room." Roman says.

"Of course it's my room." Avalon sighs, Harlow sits with her to calm her down and cheer her up. "Thanks, Roman tell us when the groups have finished," Ophelia says into the mic.

"Do you think everything will be okay?" Annalise says, rubbing her hands together. Maia walks over to her and takes her hands. "Everything is fine Lise, plus we have to get dressed."

Once each group picks a girl, they are told if they are right or not. If they are right they advance to the next room, if they are wrong they get a 30-minute setback. I'm hoping mine pick right.

We change into short black dresses, they'll help us later on. Once all of us are back Roman gives us a report. "Alright, every group chose right, except for Ophelia's. Sorry Lia, but your gonna have to wait. When you are ready meet me in the room." Roman hangs up. Ophelia starts to cry, we all rush over to her.

"It's alright Lia, they probably just got confused," Annalise says trying to make her feel better. "I know, I'm just sad. What are you guys still doing here? Go to the next part. I'll be fine." Ophelia says looking at us. We all look at each other, silently asking if we should leave or not.

"Would you like us to bring anyone here to keep you company?" Odette asks. Ophelia sighs and thinks for a moment, "Can you call Chris and mom?" We nod and Maia picks up the phone. Chris is Ophelia's older brother and her closest relative. Once they arrive we all quickly leave and go to the next part.