16; before

I GOT MY SHIT TOGETHER, i sat down and finished the chapter. enjoy.

Leonardo's P.O.V:
"Well I got to say, I'm stumped again." Ellio who I learned is Maia's soulmate. I thought the last clue was hard, this one is even worse. And the last one was about my soulmate and I still was confused.

"Who's the youngest?" One of the guys asks, clearly confused by the expression on his face. I think he is in Ophelia's group. "Harlow is." a man with dark Black hair adds, obviously Harlow's soulmate.

"Well we just got to find Harlow's Room then." Theo states before looking at Alex who is standing nearby, smiling at us. "Down the hall, second door on the right." He says smiling, Harlow's soulmates jump up and run down the hall, the rest of us trailing after them. Wells, one of Harlow's soulmates, looks down the hall.

"She was right next to us the whole time?!" He exclaims, obviously frustrated. "I know right, when we found out we were pissed as well." Westley says patting his pack. Ryder, Harlow's soulmate, opens the door and we all walk inside.

"The clue says 'A friendship is a lovely gift, but how did the gift get given. The youngest holds the key.' What does that mean?" Some red-head asks. "Maybe how did their friendship start, how did they meet?" Jase, Maia's soulmate says. We all nod and start to think. I start to remember something Avalon told us.

"Wait didn't Avalon tell us something about how long they have known each other?" I ask the others. Ollie's face lights up, "She said that Harlow and Bella have known each other the longest, the others following soon after." he said quietly.

"Okay, so what now?" Seamus, one of Ophelia's mates asks. "Try to find something of Harlows that mentions her and Bella, or all of them." We all split up and wander the hotel room, most go to the bedroom.

After about 5 minutes we still have nothing. "I'm confused, are we in the wrong room?" Oliver asks us, flopping down onto the bed. "I don't think so the clue said the youngest holds the key." Seb comments. Someone else's soulmate walked into the room and as he was walking a floor board squeaks. Another man follows him and the floor squeaks again, maybe it's under the floor.

"Clyde come help me." I call down the hall and I see him coming, "Help me take off this floor board." Clyde and I lift up the board and see a tiny box under it, with two papers inside.

"Leo! You found it!" Cassius announces, and I hear tons of footsteps come towards our direction. "Damm in the floor, they are getting harder." Shane, Odette's soulmate, comment while others nod along with him.

Inside of the box there is a paper certificate with Arabella and Harlow's names on it. It says "We give this award to Harlow Lee, Annalise Miller, Avalon Williams, Arabella Collins, Ophelia Davis, and Odette Johnson for their stunning lecture 'What are Soulmates? And why do we need them.' Given on September 25th, 2009 by Chris J. Orlando Elementary School." I read to everyone.

"Wow." Someone says, voicing all of our thoughts. Suddenly a voice appears in my mind. 'You guys sound shocked, and good job Leo on finding that board. I'm very proud of you all. And yes we actually did do that lecture, it was before the pact though so we were still on meeting you all when we turned 18. Plans changed, and life got in the way. You are 2 more clues away, one after this and then the final cule. I'm very excited by the way, we are all getting dressed up to meet you all formally....Oh I have to go, goodluck with the next clue.' Arabella's voice fades and suddenly I hear nothing again.

Looking around I can tell the other groups also got messages, everyone is smiling very wide. Man we haven't even officially met these women and all of us are whipped. I look at the clue in my hand and clear my throat. "I'm going to read the clue now." I say before taking a breath and reading the clue.

"Family is the most important thing in life, even the ones that are not given by blood. Your next clue is with a group of people who know us the best, practically raised us. But it won't be easy to find them either. Good luck"

A/N: Now after this I think I'm going to do a third person chapter, but it may be hard so i will probably switch back to first person again, maybe another soulmate or someone else. Also I made up that school name