11; voices

I eventually made it out, I called Roman and he brought the boys back to their rooms. I had to switch rooms because my cover was blown. I was a bit shaken by what had happened and honestly, a bit turned on. Those accents, I will never get enough of them. I decide to take a nap, hoping it will calm my nerves down for tonight. It doesn't help at all, I still am a jumble of nerves.

Alex can't come with me tonight, he and Roman are going on a date and I'm so happy for them. I have wanted them together for the longest time now. My little sister Kat or Kathryn is coming with me. Kat is a very headstrong girl and I love her to death. This will be very interesting though.

As Kat and I head to the room I am very excited, this is the last time I will have to go in here. Tomorrow is the last day of the game. Even though I am scared for today I am equally excited for today's convo, and having Kat there will be nice.

"You ready Bella?" Kat asks looking down at me. Kat may be younger but she inherited the height gene, I didn't. I'm 5'4 and she is 5'6, my soulmates are much taller than that though. "I think so, once I go in I'll talk for a little then I'll tell you to take off the mouthpieces," I tell her. Kat gives me a thumbs up and opens the door.

"Hello, Gentlemen. Nice to see you again. I missed you this morning. Hopefully, you had fun with Avalon and Alex. They are very interesting people. Alex had to go on a date with his boyfriend, and my close friend, Roman this afternoon. So my little sister Kathryn or Kat will be helping me. Before we start tonight's activities I wanted to apologize. I know this must be hard for you. I already made you wait 5 years, and now I'm putting you through this." I look down at my feet and feel a hand squeeze mine. I look up at Kat who moves her head to the boys.

"But I feel that you will be happy to know that after tonight, this will all be over. No constraints. Tomorrow you can officially meet me. After you pass the tonights test, and tomorrow's final test." I smile when I see their mouths widen. "Avalon coming in was to just introduce you to someone else who knows me very well. As well as Alex, and now Kat. In a few minutes, Kat will untie the mouth restraints and we can talk. Also since he isn't here Alex is my younger cousin and he and I look exactly alike. Now Kat if you please."

Kat moves to take off all of the mouthpieces, or I should just call them what they are, gags. None of them speak until they all have them off. Maybe they can just not talk to me. Ouch, that kinda hurts to think about it. Or maybe they already planned this.

"Hello Love, it's nice to speak with you."