5| Old habbits.

Saturday rolled a lot quicker than I expected

Saturday rolled a lot quicker than I expected. I was honestly dreading the night because I'd be forced by my friends to go out clubbing with them.

And as sad as it is, at one point I loved for clubbing. I was wild-child and I loved it but like many things, Fredrick ruined it for me. And now I loathe clubbing but I'll go either way to make my friends happy.

"No, no, no," Larissa shook her head disapprovingly as I walked out of my closet. "What?" I dumbly questioned. I knew very well that she was hating on my outfit.

At some point in my previous marriage I completely stopped wearing dresses and skirts for painful reasons. And when I burned easy access clothes, I also burnt my jeans too. I basically only own dress paints only because their formal and I like them.

"T, you look like a high ranking businesswoman," Jessie commented and I rolled my eyes.

"This is all I have," I told them and they both sighed in exasperation. "Good thing we brought our clothes," Larissa gave me a Cheshire Cat smile as I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Take that off babe," Jessie walked over to her bag and pulled out a bright red halter-neck bodycon dress. The least I can say is that at least it doesn't have a cleavage.

"Is that a shirt?" I raise an eyebrow at them and they shake their heads with huge smiles. "You guys are devils, you know that?" I grabbed the dress from Jessie's hand and headed back into the closet.

I pulled my clothing off and pulled on the tight dress. The dress was short it ended a little higher than mid-thigh.

"You're kidding, right? This is so short," I complained as I walked out of the closet.

"It's perfect! Now slap on those red heels of yours and curl that cute hair," Jessie practically yelled at me.

With the roll of my eyes I 'slapped on' my black Louis Vuitton stilettos and softly curled my short hair and added a bit of lip gloss because makeup and I were never really friends.

"Okay! Let's move, bitches!" Larissa yelled and I chuckled slightly as we descended the stairs.

"Uber!" Jessie yelled as we walked out the house. I locked the door behind me and made sure the spare key was where is was supposed to be.

We walked out the driveway gate and found the uber waiting for us.

We entered and started chatting it up as the driver took us to the club downtown. When we arrived the club was beyond packed but luckily for us, Jessie's boyfriend was the owner which lead up to cut the line and have VIP access.

"How's Jay by the way?" I asked as we moved in through the crowds of people to find the bar.

"He's great. Just really busy these day. They're building new club in New York," she notified us as we reached the bar.

"Graham," she yelled over at the bartender who immediately gave her his full attention. "Hey, Jess. I see you finally dragged Tommy out of that house of hers," he smirked at me as he said that. I flipped him the bird which just led him to laugh.

"Three shots, Gray. And three cranberries," Jess ordered for us. Graham quickly worked up our order and handed us the drinks.

We lifted our drinks up to make a toast. "To being over thirty," Larissa declared and we shot the burning liquid down our throats.

The liquor was so strong that we scrunched our faces as we sucked on the lemons.

"Another round, Gray!" Larissa yelled out and the shots arrived soon.

We raised the glasses again. "To getting wasted!" She yelled and she yelled with enthusiasm before drinking up.

The second shot finally hit a hard nerve, bringing me to my calm. Whenever I got really shitfaced I'd usually start smiling and laughing again. I'd become the lively Tommy that once was but I didn't drink too often so seeing drunk Tommy was quite seldom.

Six shots and five cranberry vodkas later, I was very positive to say that I was completely drunk. There was no denying my drunkenness. But when I was drunk I didn't really slurr often or swaying.

When I was drunk I talked more, I laughed more and smiled a lot. I even danced.

And speaking of dancing, I found myself moving to the dancefloor for the fourth time tonight. My feet were starting to hurt but I didn't mind.

Meeting Larissa on the floor we became each other's partner as we swayed to the music. Jessie had disappeared about a hour or so ago when Jay, her boyfriend, showed up and stole her from us.

"Tommy?" A familiar but still new voice called from behind me. I stopped dancing and turned around to find my unmistakably handsome partner.

"Bryson," I yelled over the loud music. I was shocked to see him here. And worst thing was that, just when I thought he couldn't get any hotter he goes and puts on casual clothing. With just a green Polo shirt that defines all the muscle behind it and blue faded jeans, he steals all eyes of the women in the club.

"Tommy, funny running into here. What are you doing here?" He gave me his dashing smile.

"Same thing most of these came here to do. To dance and get wasted which I've already succeeded at," I told him. Did I also mention that I became brutally honest when I was drunk?

"You're drunk?" He looks like he could laugh. "Wasted. And don't laugh," I giggled.

"You telling not to laugh but yet you're giggling," I snorted at his remark. He chuckled too.

The air around us was so warm and friendly despite the fact that we're on a dance floor. You wouldn't really say that we're work partners.

"I'm drunk," I laughed harder which made him laugh too. "Let's go and get you some water," he nodded towards the bar and I nodded as followed him.

"So you club?" He asks as we make it to the bar. "Gray," he hollard at him. "Bryce, what up man?" They did a curt man-hug and I furrowed my eyebrows a bit. "Can I get two bottle of water, man?" Gray nodded and quickly brought the bottles over before giving me a small smile.

"You come here often?" I opened my bottle of water and took a large gulp.

"You could say so. My buddy, Jay, owns the club," he told and my eyebrows shot up. "Funny you should say. My girl, Jess, is dating him," I told him and he smiled brightly and I did the same.

I was sure that my face would hurt from all this smiling tomorrow morning.

"You need more water?" He asked and I shook my head. "I do need more dancing though," I flirtatiously answered.

"Well, then let's fulfil your wish."