Chapter 4

Caleb's POV
Nandito kami ngayon sa underground cell kung saan andito ang babaeng muntik ng turukan ang anak ko ng lason.

"Who the f*ck are you?" Max asked he's angry since yesterday when we found out that this girl almost killed my son.

"Oh baby you already forgot who I am? That's so sad.." pilyang sabi ng babae na ikinakunot ng noo ko they knew each other? kaya ba galit na galit si Max dito?

"Why are you doing this Marie?" He asked in a menacing voice and his eyes are dark damn it what's going on?

"I'm gonna get my revenge you jerk! you killed my sister! because of you she killed herself!" She screamed at him and was angrily pointing at him I remained silent and watch them as they talk.

"Wow you really got the nerve to say that to me? it's been what? 3 years had passed you're sister cheated on me! she had a baby with another guy!" Oh now I know so she's the sister of Mavis. Max old girlfriend who he found out that cheated on him we don't know the full story but yeah the result of the dna of the kid wasn't Max..

He almost had a child but I don't think that it's the truth.

"It's because you're f*cking blind! you are an assh*le you believed what that jerk told you and you know what? my niece is suffering because she doesn't have a mom and dad!" umiiyak na saad ng babae I felt pity towards the kid no one really knows what happened between Max and Mavis but Tita Darz was mad at Max.

I also don't believe that Mavis cheated on him the kid looks exactly like him I don't know what on earth Max is thinking but he was wrong this time.

"Damn it shut up! it's her fault anyways she's the one who left! you don't dare judge me just because she killed herself you don't know the real f*ckin story!" after that he stormed off damn what the f*ck really happened? sinenyasan ko ang limang emperior forces ko na bantayan siya at dumeretso na ako kay Zeiji.

I need to know what happened 3 years ago. I can see guilt in his eyes Max has this character that hides his emotions very well.

But I know very well I'd spent years working with him and Now I know how he hides the emotions he's suffering from.

He's like his twin. I actually remember everything now. That my wife is my long time girlfriend.

Mapaglaro talaga ang tadhana. Sabi nga nila the brain may forget but the heart won't. My mom told me about my past and slowly they asked a doctor about my case and after 2 years after my wife died I finally recovered all the memories that I lost..

"Oh Alpha what are you doing here?" Zeiji asked and I sat down on the couch here in his office.

"I want you to find out anything about Mavis Suarez.." I said and he looked at me with a confused look.

"But why Alpha? diba siya yung ex ni Max? something wrong?" He asked and I sighed I'm just worried the look on Max's face earlier tells how much pain he's enduring.

"He looked like a mess Zei, Mavis' sister almost killed my son and she said she wanted to revenge her sister and niece.." I told him and he nodded and started typing in his computer this guy is like an FBI he's identity was only for us to keep he was an ex convict back in the days but here he is silently protecting the world .

"Leave it to me Alpha I'll update you if I got something.." Sabi niya at tumango ako at tinapik ang balikat niya ng mahina at tumayo na para pumunta sa labas.

Pupuntahan ko muna si Cyryx at namimiss ko na ito.

Cyryx's POV
Huhu sobrang thankful po ako kay papa Jesus binalik na niya ang Mommy ko. Nandito siya ngayon kaharap ko at yakap yakap niya ako.