Chapter 12

Caleb's POV
Kaninang madaling araw ay inilipat na siya dito sa private room at hindi pa rin siya nagigising. We still don't know who did this. This is stressing me out so bad.

"Alpha nagbalik na si Kuya Max.." Sabi ni Red humarap ako sakanya at tumango.

"I told you to drop the Alpha since your my sister's husband.." I told him and he just chuckled and went out of the room.

Umiling na lang ako at lumabas na din ng hospital room ni wifey.

"Caleb.." I hear him say and I glared at him I'm angry because he f*cking just left without prioritizing his daughter.

"What the hell is wrong with you Max!" I yelled at him and pushed him.

"I d-don't know.." He said almost like a whisper.

"You could've reunited with her! you know what hurts us the most?! hearing your daughter look for you without any hate in her voice while you just fled away! you assh*le!" I yelled at him again and punch him I still remember the look on his daughter's face when she asked about her Dad.

"You could've been there for her!" I yelled at him and punched him again.

"I wasn't there for her because I am ashamed of what I did!" He yelled and the looked in his eyes shows how hurt he was.

"I used to date Marie! she's a fling of mine and I cheated on her with Mavis!" He yelled at me again while punching the wall.

"And I was an assh*le I believed Marie that Mavis would cheat on me.." He said and just let his tears flow.

"I wasn't there for my daughter cause I received a threat from Marie! she will harm my daughter!" He yelled then Tita Darz came and slap him hard everyone was shocked at what Tita did.

"So she's gonna stop you from protecting your daughter and Mavis! we didn't raises you like that Max!" sigaw ni Tita kay Max na nanlalaki ang mata ng makita si Mavis akmang sasampalin ulit siya ni Tita pero pinigilan siya ni Mavis.

"Tita please don't y-you got it wrong.." Mavis said weakly and Max quickly held her..

"What do you mean iha?" tanong ni Tita kay Mavis.

"My sister held me captive cause she wanted revenge she held me captive and took care of my niece whether Max chose to keep us both one of us will be killed.." She said and hugged Max we accused him from the things he didn't want to do.

"Tiniis ni Max para magawan ng paraan at maligtas niya kami parehas ni Megan that's why Megan never hated him..." She told us while tears streaming down her face we never knew what really happened to them.

"Cause everytime I have a chance to talk to her I would always tell her that her Daddy is an amazing man and love her so much.." She said and Tita Darz is now crying almost everyone is tearing up. We never knew that he would keep that from all of us.

"I-I'm sorry anak I d-didn't know.." Sabi ni Tita na patuloy ang pagtulo ng luha.

"It's okay Mammu I unders-

"Daddy?" Lumingon kami lahat at si Megan yun na ngayon ay nakatitig kay Max.

Nakangiting lumapit si Max kay Megan at binuhat ang bata.

"M-megan baby I love you.." He said and kissed Megan on the forehead.

I smiled it's a wonderful moment. A father would always wants what's best for his children. I looked at Cyryx who is now beside me and hugged me na agad kong binuhat

"Happy Father's Day Daddy I love you.." Sabi niya at hinalikan ako sa pisngi.

Father's Day na pala. Ngumiti ako at hinalikan siya sa noo.