Chapter 5

Caleb's POV
Damn it bakit ako nagpalinlang? naka confine si Cyryx ngayon at naghahanap pa kami ng donor para sakanya nawalan siya ng madaming dugo.

Hindi kami parehas ng blood type ni Cyryx ang Mommy niya ang kaparehas niya ng blood type. The bullet was already out but he's in critical condition right now.

"Bud someone volunteered to donate blood..." Drix said that made me stood up quickly.

"W-who volunteered?" as soon as I ask that a woman entered the room and I angrily looked at her.

"You b*tch you almost killed my son!" I screamed at he but Zen came inside also I looked at them confused.

"Stop it Alpha she's the real Keila.." I froze and then looked at her.

"H-hi uhm s-so I'm h-here to help our s-son.." she said while stuttering and I was just looking at her dumbfounded.

I can't speak, I can't move and just stare at her. My heart beats erratically unlike when I saw the fake Keila.

Damn it my eyes watered and I just couldn't resist and I hugged her tight.

"I miss you so damn much baby.." I whispered to her and just let my tears flow.

"I-I'm sorry b-but I don't remember you.."

I let go and her words repeated on my head and it's like a knife stabbed my heart. What have they done to her? I faked a smile and wiped my tears.

"I'm sorry I hugged you I j-just missed you.." I told her but before she could speak a nurse came inside.

"Mam this way po para po itest kung match po talaga kayo.." Sabi ng nurse at tumango na lamang ang asawa ko at sumunod sa nurse.

Susunod na sana ako ng bigla akong nahilo at hindi ko na namalayan ang sumunod pang nangyari at nagdilim ang paningin ko.

A few hours later..

"Talaga po Mommy? magpapagaling na ako ng mabilis para makalaro po kita.." Sabi ni Cyryx sa Mommy niya na bumungad sakin ng maalimpungatan ako damn it what the hell happened?

"Kaya dapat makikinig ka sa doctors mo ha?" Sabi ni Keila at niyakap ang anak ko este anak namin.

I just stared at them a perfect picture of a mother and son bonding. I smiled this what he really wanted for so long and I promise anak hinding hindi na gagawin ni Daddy ang kamalian ko noon.

They didn't notice me so I sneak out of the room and went to Drix's office. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and typed a text and sent it to Max.

Caleb De Vera
She's here

My head is pounding I still can't believe it she's really alive. Thank God you answered my prayers.

I walked pass a lot of patients and nurse and doctors. My phone vibrated and it was a text from Zeiji I tapped the text.

Zeiji Morgan
Alpha I got info

Well I'll head to the organization I just need to talk to Drix. I typed in a text and sent it to him.

Caleb De Vera
I'll go there I need to clarify things.

I put my phone back in my pocket and continued walking towards Dixon's office.
When I got into his office I knocked before I got inside.

"Oh bud what are you doing here?" He asked and I sat down on the couch.

"Please keep an eye on my son and wife I have something to do.." Sabi ko at tumango ito at may inabot saking papeles.