chapter 9

A day later:

After mitsuri literally knocked sense into giyu he decided to go back to shinobu. That was yesterday, today he is at the entrance of the butterfly mansion and contemplating his life decisions.

'Is this really a good idea? I probably won't be able to keep my hands off of her if i see her.' A voice cut him off his thinking. "W-water piller-sama" he looked up and saw kanao. 'Kocho's tsuguko?' he thought. "What are you doing here?" She asked him. "I am looking kocho, do you know where she is?" He asked her. "I think she is in her room" kanao replied. "Thank you"  he said and then left to see shinobu.

A few minutes later:

Shinobu was in her room, hurting, when a quiet knock on her door alerted her. 'I wonder who that could be' she didn't think anyone wanted to bother her, maybe except mitsuri. "Come in" she said quietly. When the door opened, she swore that her heart stopped. Giyu was at the door, looking straight at her. He came in and locked the door.

"Hey kocho...." he said awkwardly. He noticed her shocked face and wondered if she is alright. "Tomioka-san..."she said before running towards him. She almost knocked him over when she hugged him. She cried into his chest and said his name over and over again. He glanced down and smiled at her.

10 minutes later:

After shinobu calmed down, they both sat on her futon. She then asked him a question that has been on her mind for a while. "Why didn't come here for weeks tomioka-san?" She said with an irritated smile. Giyu sighed and said " i didn't think i had the right to see you" he looked and saw her concerned face "you got injured because of me, so i thought if i stayed away from you, you wouldn't have got injured again" he finished. He studied her face, but then she started laughing.

"Tomioka-san did you really think that i didn't know what i was doing before i pushed you, out of the way?" She laughed even more now she saw his red face. "I just wanted to save you, is that so hard to understand?" She smiled at him.

"Why though? Why save me?" He asked her quietly. She blushed at the question but she answered it. "Well thats because i love you tomioka-san" she then kissed him on the cheek. He stared at her in amazement. He then held her face towards him and kissed her on the lips. "And i love you too kocho" he smirked at her.

She grinned at him and hugged him tightly and put her head on his chest. He put his head on her head and hugged her also.

They were both content in staying in each other's arms, for almost the entire day.

Author-san:
So cute!!🥰💕and they are together, finally😊🦋🌊