chapter 13

*Major manga spoilers, if you want to continue reading you can. But if you don't want to get spoiled you can stop.*

A few months later:
The final battle: shinobu vs doma, but different:

Doma was about to absorb shinobu when something stopped him. Giyu rushed towards doma and freed her from his grasp. She was pale looking and had lost some blood but she was alive. "Giyu-kun..." she said weakly. She was about to cry tears of joy. She didn't think she would see him again.

Giyu looked down at her in relief. He almost lost her again, but this time its to the demon who killed her sister. He hugged, happy to see her alive.

Kanao started running towards them, tanjiro as well. "Master!!" She shouted. When they got there kanao looked down at shinobu. "Is she ok?" She said tentatively. She was worried about her. Giyu nodded. "I think she will live when we treat her injuries first..." he paused. "Can you look after her, i have to go get the demon?" He looked at kanao and asked her. She nodded at him. He gave her shinobu to hold.

He turned back to the demon. Doma looked suprised at the interruption. "What do you think you are doing, i was about to join both of our lives together, why stop me?" He gave giyu the same fake smile. Giyu on the other hand wasn't smiling, in fact he felt anger. Red-hot anger so great that he felt like sending doma straight to hell!
How dare he try to take the life of the one person who means the world for him!

Giyu started started shaking, not from fear but from anger. "Shut up!!" He spat at doma. Everyone was startled at his reaction, especially tanjiro and kanao, who didn't think that he could get that angry. Shinobu was touched by his reaction. 'Kanae-nee-chan can now get the revenge she deserves' that was the last thing she thought before she passed out. Doma looked happy though, "this will be amusing." He smiled even more at giyu. Giyu started to run towards doma.

The fight was about to start.

Author-san:
I just wanted to change this fight😅😇, i don't like the manga version🙂, i was sad when i read it🙁 i don't like her dying😓
Basically the fight is the same untill giyu, who has perfect timing, came and rescued shinobu at the last minute😉😊.
Also, burn in hell doma!!😡🔥🔥 (from shinobu, Kanao and inosuke🙂)