chapter 24

One week later:

A week has passed since giyu proposed to shinobu. They decided to tell everyone about it in a week so shinobu told mitsuri to get everyone to meet. "Ok what the hell is this? Why did you gather everyone together like this kocho, tomioka?" Sanemi was one of the only people who had decided to ask the question that is one every person's minds. Shinobu looks nervous in front of them, while giyu looks on passively. "Well one of the reasons we got you here today is tell you something important. That important thing is..." she trailed off, unable to continue what she was saying due to how agitated she is.

Giyu just stared at her while everyone just looked to her in confusion. Shinobu looked to giyu with a hopeful expression that clearly said can you tell them? Giyu just sighed as he smiled slightly at her. He turned to the audience as said bluntly "we are getting married."

He was met with stunned silence when someone spoke excitedly. "Ne is that true tomioka-san, Shinobu-chan?" It was mitsuri and she looked two seconds away from running towards them and knocking them over. Shinobu, who by this point had put her head on to giyu's chest hiding her face from everyone, nodded. Giyu also nodded. Mitsuri squealed and ran to them both and hugged them. "I am happy for you two tomioka-san, shinobu-chan."

Everyone else said congratulations to them as well. All in all it was a great time.

A few hours later:

Shinobu sighed when she was walking back with giyu. "That went way better than i thought it would be." She smiled at him. He looked at her, slightly confused. "What did you think was going to happen?" Her face went from smiling to a panicked expression. "No thats not what i meant!" He didn't say anything, only kept on walking away from her. "Giyu-kun!!!" She whined at him. He smirked. "Its ok shinobu, i know what you meant." She glared at him with a pout on her face.

He laughed when he saw her expression. Sometimes he loves teasing her.

Author-san:
Awww they are all so cute🥰💜. Mitsuri is so nice🙂🍡. Shinobu is cute when embarrassed😅. 🦋🌊