CHAPTER 3

Capital district [11.03 PM]

Taeil snuggled at Ji Hoon's embrace on the couch, while Ji hoon caressing his hair making the older purred.

"You did a good job baby" He said, the older chuckles by the compliment

"Good job everyone, now phase two. San and Jongho is a short tempered one, so they will be here anytime soon. Be ready" Zico clapped his hand, signaling Ji Hoon to be ready and set it his place. He stood up and went outside. He is placed near by their hideout, in another house, to take down Jongho or San's men who came closer with his sniper.

"They knew about our hideout?" Kyung widen his eyes

"I let the Yeosang keep his tracker. This little hacker knew things going to be tricky so he let his fiancé track him all the time" Jaehyo explained while showing them a flickering dot in their radar

Minhyuk and Yoo Kwon dragged the two hostages to the prison like place in their basement. The basement is cold and has a strong musty smell. Tossing the hostages like a sack inside the cell then lock it. Yoo Kwon frown his face the whole time, Minhyuk found it quiet rare. Yoo Kwon used to be fearless and enthusiast about any Gang war in their past. He is the mastermind of all their plans that sometimes including gruesome things. But this time he is different. After making sure everything is locked, they went up back to their room, gear themself up for the next phase.

Yoo Kwon haven't speak since the blow up at the café. Minhyuk was worried, he can sense the other's distress. He gave the younger a back hug and putting his face in his crook. Kissing his side neck slow. Yoo Kwon loosen up and relaxed by the kiss.

"What's wrong babe?" Minhyuk said quietly, while giving him more kisses

"Nothing Hyukie, I'm just overwhelmed by everything"

"It's just a normal kidnaping you said. You are hiding something from me, Babe you know you could tell me anything" He turned Yoo Kwon's body so they were facing each other. Yoo Kwon lower his gazed, not wanting to see Minhyuk's eyes. His body tense by the Minyuk's gaze. Minhyuk putting his fingers at Yoo's chin and pulling him to his face while his other hand pulling his waist closer. Kissing him gently to calm the younger down. Yoo gladly kissed him back, then something struck his mind and he pushed Minhyuk back and broke their kiss.

"It's about the north district Leader"

"We saw him with his husband back there right?" Minhyuk let his grip on the other's waist go. Yoo Kwon sat on their bed. Fidgeting his legs, he only do that when he got nervous.

"His name is Kim Hongjoong and he is my brother" Yoo Kwon let out a desperate sigh when he heard Minhyuk gasped. Minhyuk blink a few times, surprised by the information. Yoo Kwon continue his explanation.

"We used to live together, when we were older our parent got divorce and I moved to the capital district with my dad. Long story short I joined Block B, I wiped out every information about my brother and my past before joining. When Zico told us about expanding our territory, I've done a quick research only to found out that my innocent baby brother turn out to be the leader of North district. I love him and I don't want to put him in danger. I made a promise with our father to keep him safe, no matter what" a quiet sob slipped through his lips

"Then we need to make sure he will worked together with us. You can convince him right?" Minhyuk hugged the younger

"I'll try" Yoo Kwon hugged him back. Later they knew, someone eavesdropping their conversation from the other side of their door

"Interesting" he said with a little smirked

In the basement..

Yeosang rubbed his eyes, after adjusting with the brightness he scanned the whole area. Wooyoung is laid near him. They are inside a cell that maybe under a basement, he thought. He felt a sting from his shoulder, he saw a little rash there. Then it struck him, the explosion at the café. He vividly remember about their chat before the explosion.