CHAPTER 4

South district [08.02 PM]

A shiny car parked right in front of a normal looking house. Hongjoong and Seonghwa came out from that car and walked their way to the door. Hongjoong rang the bell and wait calmly. Seonghwa in the other hand looks anxious. The door is opened by Mingi.

"What is it Mingi? Is everything okay? Where is Yunho? He is fine isn't he?" Seonghwa rushed his away inside while flooding him with question

"Easy babe" Hongjoong rubbed Seonghwa's back to calmed the older

"You better see this yourself" Mingi gestured them to follow him. They went into his basement. Once he open the door, the smell of antiseptic hit their nose. They went down the stairs and found Jongho sat on a bed with his half of pants ripped open. Yunho was treating his wound and gave him a few stiches.

San sat on the couch with Wooyoung, the younger dabbing his wound with antiseptic. They all turned their head when they heard steps from the stairs. Except Yeosang, he laid unconscious on a larger couch at the other side of the room.

Seonghwa walked to Jongho's bed and hugged the youngest. He pulled his head and rest it on his chest while rubbing his hair

"What happen baby?" he asked in motherly tone

"It was a trap, they threaten us to give our territory in exchanges of our lives" Jongho explained with a small pout. Hongjoong exhale and smacked his head. Seonghwa gave him a death glare.

"I've told you about that and you are all too stubborn to follow my order" Hongjoong walked to the couch and smacked San's head too. San and Jongho lower their heads after being scolded by Hongjoong. Seonghwa kept rubbing Jongho's hair to calmed him

"It's okay baby, you've done everything you could to save them. You two do well" Seonghwa gave them a reassuring smile. He then looked at Yeosang's unconscious body

"Is he okay?" He asked Yunho

"He's just resting Hwa" Yunho didn't move his sight from Jongho's wound

"Mind telling us what happened? I need the whole story" Hongjoong seated himself in front of San and Wooyoung. At first San hesitated but after seeing 'the looked' that Hongjoong gave, he started to tell them the whole story

"Jongho put a tracker in Yeosang's locket and we trace his location. They somehow aware that we are coming that night. They wiped out Jongho's men then shot my leg" Seonghwa gave him a surprised look, then he continue "It's just a little scratch, they pushed us to a basement door. There is where we found Yeosang and Wooyoung. Before we could escape, they knocked us out with a sleeping gas. The next thing I know, we were all tied on a chair and they threatened us. That bastard Ji Hoon almost slit Yeosang's throat, then I gave them everything. After that we got knocked out again and we end up in Yunho and Mingi's house"

"I found them unconscious near my shop" Yunho said while wrapping bandage around Jongho's thigh

"We brought them here then call you after that" Mingi added. Hongjoong sigh before talked.

"That's so freaking cliché. He want us to think that you will be their next target, that's why they dropped you guys near his shop. But his actual target will be Seonghwa. He likes to play, so he will give us a couple days before their next attack"

"He? You mean them?" Wooyoung squint his eyes in confused

"No. It's he, Yoo Kwon. He is Block B's mastermind. Every attacked they've done, it's all him" Hongjoong eyeing the monitors at the basement. Mingi knew he want to use it and gave him a nod. Hongjoong immediately typed things and the monitors showed bunch of video from security cameras. He played a video from the security camera near Yunho's shop from the day Yunho found them.