CHAPTER 5

North district [11.00 PM]

Down in a cold basement, Hongjoong manage to capture one of Block B's men. His face covered in bruised, his nose broken and his entire body also covered in bruise and wound. He tied on a chair with his hand both in the arm rest also tied with a rope. There is a table near him full with kinds of knives and tools. San was holding a pair of pliers. Hongjoong sat on a chair in front of him, watching him with a deadly look.

"Tell me your plan now" Hongjoong said with a stern voice. The guy kept his mouth shut and shook his head. San grinned and pulled the guy's hand and start pulling off one of his nail from his fingers. The guy yelped in pain.

"Tell me" Hongjoong said again. He kept shook his head, making San pulled another nails. His screams grew louder but he remain loyal to his gang. After all of his nails was off, San gave Hongjoong a smile. Hongjoong nodded, San happily took out a big lump hammer and smiled to the guy. The guy gulped hard.

"Work with us and tell me their plan" Hongjoong getting tired of asking the same question over and over again and always get a shook for an answer. The guy kept shook his head. Hongjoong huffed then let San do his work

San walked to the guy and smashed his foot. The guy scream in pain, tears running across his cheeks. San manage to crush both of his feet, his foot turn red and somehow looks like a lump of meat with small broken bones around it. Before moving to the guy's hand, he looked at Hongjoong for approval and Hongjoong gave him another nod. Making him happily smashed both of the guy's hand. The guy kept screaming and moving around. San's stare at his crotch and licked his upper lip. He held his hammer up in the air and aimed at his crotch. But the guys moving around making it harder for him to aim.

"Stop moving" San said. His gaze still fixated on the guy's crotch. Before he could swing the hammer, the guy screamed

"Okay! I'll tell you" he shouted to stop San. Hongjoong sighed and tapped San's shoulder. San looked at him and put down his hammer

"Do tell" Hongjoong crossed his arms and rest it on his chest

"S-south, we will attack the south. T-tonight at their base" He said between his sobbed. Hongjoong shocked by the news but manage kept his poker face the entire time. San gritted his teeth and balled his hand.

"Thanks for the info" Hongjoong stood up from his chair and pull out his gun. He put the gun at the guy's forehead and pulled the trigger.

"It's better for him to die" He said to San and walked away upstairs to meet the others

Once they were upstairs Hongjoong called Wooyoung and Seonghwa. He told them about their plan and making them gear up. They need to help them. Mingi will have a hard time to get away from Block B even with the help of Jongho.

~●~

South district [12.10 AM]

"Yunho let's buy some chips" Yeosang poked Yunho's cheek. They are currently eating in front of the TV. Mingi and Jongho is upstairs, planning their next attack and making sure the south is safe. They were at Mingi's safe house, not far from the city but kinda isolated from the crowd

"Mingi will yell at me if I go alone" Yunho puffed his cheeks

"You're basically with me, so you're not alone right?" Yeosang gave him an assuring looks. Yunho eyes lit and he nodded

"Let's go" Yeosang grabbed his hand and walked outside. Before they go, Yunho left them a small note to tell them they are going to the store

They walked together, hands intertwined. It's already midnight and they bought the chips and walked back to their base immediately. They pass a park a few blocks from their base. Yeosang spotted a moving swing. He stopped Yunho and gesture him to look at the swing. There is a kid sat on the swing alone.