ukai keishin | receipt (request)

requested by: @alon_yya
thank you for the request 😊🥰❤️

ukai keishin

hope you enjoy :)

—————

"each of us is a story,waiting for a devoted readerwho will take us off the shelfand embrace all our plot twists

waiting for a devoted reader
who will take us off the shelf
and embrace all our plot twists."

— john mark green

—————

it was summer.

the scorching, hot weather was making you sweat bullets as you gulped down your water. you were waiting for your little brother, sugawara koushi, at a store near his high-school, but he was taking a fairly long time.

you sighed heavily as you put your phone in your pocket and waved your hand in a fan-like motion. you just finished a business meeting and was asked by your brother to wait for him near his school. you were wearing a black pencil skirt and a long-sleeved white blouse.

you couldn't stand standing out in the sun any longer and walked into the store named sakanoshita store. the cool air conditioning made you feel so much better as you bathed yourself in the cold air.

you walked over to the "beverage" section to get a cold drink while you waited for your little brother. you grabbed your (favorite drink) and went over to the cashier.

he had dyed blonde hair that was pulled up by a hairband and brown eyes. he gave me a small smile as i approached him with my drink.

"did you find everything okay, pretty lady?" he asked as i settled the drink onto the counter. your cheeks flushed red hearing the name he called you as you slightly nodded.

"uh, yes. i did," you answered, too timid to look up at his eyes. it was the first time someone had boldly told you that you looked pretty, and you didn't know how to react.

"that'll be 120 yen," he stated as you got out your wallet and paid. he kept stealing glances at you as you awkwardly stood in front of him, waiting for the receipt.

he grabbed a pen and swiftly wrote something on the receipt before handing it to you with a bright, toothy smile.

"(y/n)? coach ukai??"

your little brother walked into the store with sweat dripping down his forehead. he had unbuttoned the top two buttons because it was too hot, but it wasn't helping. he had walked into the store to get a cool, refreshing drink but instead, he was surprised to see you.

"koushi?" you called out as he walked over to you. "what was taking you so long?"

"oh, the first years were making a ruckus in the gym, and it took longer than i thought to settle them down," he replied.

"sugawara?"

you glanced at the cashier as your little brother smiled.

"coach ukai! this is my sister, (y/n)," he introduced. "(y/n), this is my volleyball coach for high school."

"oh, thank you for taking care of my little brother," you said as you slightly bowed, while he did the same.

"he's a skilled setter and everyone in the volleyball team loves him," he complimented as you grabbed the receipt from his fingers.

koushi blushed at the compliment as he fidgeted his hair with his fingers, twirling them. you gently smiled at him and gave him a small pat on the back.

"i'm sure you're a very talented coach," you said. "i would love to attend one of your games if my schedule is available."

you and koushi walked out the store with your drink, the boiling heat hitting the both of you in the face. you quickly opened the cap of your favorite drink and gave your little brother a sip before drinking.

"there's something written on the receipt," koushi stated as he took a quick peek at it.

you unfolded the receipt and frantically blushed at the small message that was written on it.

hey, you're really pretty. if you're available, can i take you out on a date?
here's my number: xxx-xxx-xxxx ;)

—————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: who's your favorite singer?

—————